Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    What's Hot

    How to watch the 2026 Canadian Game Awards and what to expect

    May 19, 2026

    Twins Option Royce Lewis, Select Orlando Arcia, Designate Justin Topa

    May 19, 2026

    ‘The beneficiary of all this is Jon Ossoff’: Georgia GOP steels for messy runoff

    May 19, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Select Language
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    NEWS ON CLICK
    Subscribe
    Tuesday, May 19
    • Home
      • United States
      • Canada
      • Spain
      • Mexico
    • Top Countries
      • Canada
      • Mexico
      • Spain
      • United States
    • Politics
    • Business
    • Entertainment
    • Fashion
    • Health
    • Science
    • Sports
    • Travel
    NEWS ON CLICK
    Home»Top Countries»United States»FBI helping investigate viral juvenile brawl inside Navy Yard restaurant
    United States

    FBI helping investigate viral juvenile brawl inside Navy Yard restaurant

    News DeskBy News DeskMay 19, 2026No Comments2 Mins Read
    Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest Copy Link LinkedIn Tumblr Email VKontakte Telegram
    FBI helping investigate viral juvenile brawl inside Navy Yard restaurant
    Share
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email Copy Link

    U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia Jeanine Pirro said the FBI is joining the effort to track down the juveniles responsible for a melee that erupted inside a Navy Yard Chipotle and went viral over the weekend.

    Ms. Pirro said she asked the FBI to help investigate in order to get a handle on the youth crime that she said remains a glaring issue in the city.

    “What happened this past Saturday night at Chipotle in the Navy Yard, and what we’re seeing increasingly across the District is not only unacceptable, it is violent, it is dangerous, and it is illegal,” Ms. Pirro said at a Monday press conference.

    Metropolitan Police said the fight exploded around 8:40 p.m. Saturday in the 1200 block of First Street Southeast.

    Videos of the free-for-fall showed several black-clad juveniles throwing punches and hurling chairs at each other while restaurant goers and employees cowered on the perimeter.

    While the Metropolitan Police is still leading the investigation, Assistant Director of the FBI’s Washington Field Office Darren Cox said his agency is dedicating resources to tracking down the youths responsible and charging them when appropriate.

    “If the subjects are 18 or older, they are considered adults in the eyes of the law, and any federal crime that they commit will be investigated and referred to the U.S. Attorney’s Office here in D.C. for full and aggressive prosecution,” Mr.Cox said.

    Ms. Pirro also called on the D.C. Council to renew its temporary juvenile curfew, which allows police to break up large gatherings of juveniles earlier in the night as opposed to waiting for the midnight curfew to kick in on weekends.

    She reupped her threat about charging parents as well for their children’s disorderly behavior, saying that “they are responsible for the upheaval that is going on in this District that is impacting everyone who lives here.”

    Ms. Pirro said parents could face fines, court orders or potentially six months in jail if they are convicted of allowing their child to take part in illegal acts.

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email Telegram Copy Link
    News Desk
    • Website

    News Desk is the dedicated editorial force behind News On Click. Comprised of experienced journalists, writers, and editors, our team is united by a shared passion for delivering high-quality, credible news to a global audience.

    Related Posts

    United States

    Two-seater Cessna plane makes emergency landing on Ocean City, Maryland, beach

    May 19, 2026
    United States

    Former Hartford police officer charged in fatal shooting of a Black man in mental distress

    May 18, 2026
    United States

    Mark Fuhrman, former LA police detective convicted of lying during OJ Simpson murder trial, has died

    May 18, 2026
    United States

    Bolivia protesters allied with ex-leader Morales clash with police as unrest widens

    May 18, 2026
    United States

    Some notable attacks on U.S. houses of worship in recent years

    May 18, 2026
    United States

    ‘Let’s call the whole thing off’

    May 18, 2026
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Don't Miss

    How to watch the 2026 Canadian Game Awards and what to expect

    News DeskMay 19, 20260

    The 2026 Canadian Game Awards are nearly upon us. Honouring the best in 2025 Canadian…

    Twins Option Royce Lewis, Select Orlando Arcia, Designate Justin Topa

    May 19, 2026

    ‘The beneficiary of all this is Jon Ossoff’: Georgia GOP steels for messy runoff

    May 19, 2026

    Top of the Depth Chart for 2026: Montreal Alouettes

    May 19, 2026
    Tech news by Newsonclick.com
    Top Posts

    Megyn Kelly Drags Trump Jesus Pic, Pete Hegseth’s Rant

    April 19, 2026

    Machine Gun Kelly Thanks Sydney Sweeney For Supporting His Career During Brisbane Concert

    April 19, 2026

    Quebec municipalities deal with flooding, some residents evacuated from homes

    April 19, 2026

    Expanding the CJR Model Is a Logical Step in VBC, but Implementation Challenges Remain

    April 19, 2026
    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • Vimeo

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from SmartMag about art & design.

    Editors Picks

    How to watch the 2026 Canadian Game Awards and what to expect

    May 19, 2026

    Twins Option Royce Lewis, Select Orlando Arcia, Designate Justin Topa

    May 19, 2026

    ‘The beneficiary of all this is Jon Ossoff’: Georgia GOP steels for messy runoff

    May 19, 2026

    Top of the Depth Chart for 2026: Montreal Alouettes

    May 19, 2026
    About Us

    NewsOnClick.com is your reliable source for timely and accurate news. We are committed to delivering unbiased reporting across politics, sports, entertainment, technology, and more. Our mission is to keep you informed with credible, fact-checked content you can trust.

    We're social. Connect with us:

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest YouTube
    Latest Posts

    How to watch the 2026 Canadian Game Awards and what to expect

    May 19, 2026

    Twins Option Royce Lewis, Select Orlando Arcia, Designate Justin Topa

    May 19, 2026

    ‘The beneficiary of all this is Jon Ossoff’: Georgia GOP steels for messy runoff

    May 19, 2026

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
    • About Us
    • Editorial Policy
    • Privacy Policy
    • Terms and Conditions
    • Disclaimer
    • Advertise
    • Contact Us
    © 2026 Newsonclick.com || Designed & Powered by ❤️ Trustmomentum.com.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.