Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    What's Hot

    Barcelona surpass €960m budget for Camp Nou renovation

    February 19, 2026

    Gibraltar edges closer to post-Brexit freedom of movement

    February 19, 2026

    Trump fixates on sewage, a favored talking point, in fight with Wes Moore

    February 19, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Select Language
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    NEWS ON CLICK
    Subscribe
    Thursday, February 19
    • Home
      • United States
      • Canada
      • Spain
      • Mexico
    • Top Countries
      • Canada
      • Mexico
      • Spain
      • United States
    • Politics
    • Business
    • Entertainment
    • Fashion
    • Health
    • Science
    • Sports
    • Travel
    NEWS ON CLICK
    Home»Entertainment»CA Entertainment»Garcelle Beauvais Gives Update On Life Since Leaving ‘Real Housewives’
    CA Entertainment

    Garcelle Beauvais Gives Update On Life Since Leaving ‘Real Housewives’

    News DeskBy News DeskSeptember 16, 2025No Comments4 Mins Read
    Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest Copy Link LinkedIn Tumblr Email VKontakte Telegram
    Garcelle Beauvais Gives Update On Life Since Leaving 'Real Housewives'
    Share
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email Copy Link

    Garcelle Beauvais sent the Bravoverse into a frenzy when she announced her departure from “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” in March 2025. At the time, the reality star admitted she was quitting the series, which first premiered on Bravo in 2010, to focus on other projects and spend more time with her family. During the 2025 Emmys red carpet, the “Coming To America” star opened up about her life since leaving the series and admitted she’s doing exceptionally well.

    Article continues below advertisement

    Garcelle Beauvais Has No Regrets About Leaving Bravo Or ‘The Real Housewives’ In Her Rearview

    During an interview with Entertainment Tonight, Beauvais, who joined “RHOBH” during season 10 in 2020, revealed she’s been “thriving” since deciding to bow out from the drama-filled reality series a few months ago.

    According to a previous report from The Blast, Beauvais made an Instagram video in March 2025, admitting she was walking away from the reality show after five years. At the time, she called the experience a “wild ride,” adding, “… some amazing things have happened, and some hard things have also happened — but it’s been a ride nevertheless.”

    Article continues below advertisement

    Garcelle Beauvais Left The Show To Spend More Time With Her Kids

    The actress-turned-reality TV personality also admitted in her exit video that one of the main reasons she decided to take a step back was to spend more time with her children, twins Jax and Jaid.

    “Their last year of high school is next year, and I want to be a part of that. And Jaid is starting a new career, and I want to be a part of that, too,” she said.

    During her interview with ET, Beauvais confirmed that she’s made good on the promise to herself, savoring the little time she’s able to snag from her growing teenagers whenever she can.

    Article continues below advertisement

    But that’s not all that the iconic actress, most known for her role as Fancy in “The Jamie Foxx Show,” was looking forward to when she said goodbye to reality TV. Beauvais, 58, also shared that she was hoping to develop additional projects, including movies and TV shows.

    “It’s been really, really fun to just work on projects I wanna work on,” she told ET. “I’m developing shows, I’m starring in shows, and it’s just been really fantastic.”

    Article continues below advertisement

    Garcelle Beauvais Didn’t Leave The Show In The Best Place With Her Co-Stars

    MEGA

    As reported by The Blast, Beauvais didn’t leave the most recent “RHOBH” reunion in the best place with her co-stars.

    In one clip, the mother of three can be seen exiting the stage and refusing to take the final group picture with the cast and host Andy Cohen.

    “I’m out,” she said to producers. “I’m not. I’m not. Nope, I’m not doing it.”

    While the cameras followed her backstage, Beauvais got candid about her relationships with some of the women. “I’m just so f-cking sick of it,” she said. “I can’t be friends with people like that. I don’t trust them.”

    Weeks later, eagle-eyed Bravo fans noticed Beauvais unfollowed her castmates, including Kyle Richards, Dorit Kemsley, Erika Jayne, and Sutton Stracke, on Instagram.

    Article continues below advertisement

    Other Housewives Admit To ‘Thriving’ Post Show

    Lisa Rinna
    MEGA

    And Beauvais isn’t the only “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star who has admitted to “thriving” since exiting the show.

    Lisa Rinna, the program’s biggest villain, echoed a similar sentiment during an earlier interview with PEOPLE.

    “I’m happy,” Rinna, who left the series in January 2023, said. “I get to express myself in ways that, like, no one’s stopping me. Nobody’s telling me I’m bad for doing it, and if they are, I don’t care. It’s so much fun, our girls [Amelia Gray and Delilah Belle] are thriving, Harry [Hamlin] ‘s thriving. I could not be happier. Life is good.”

    Rinna Would Come Back To The Show For This One Reason

    Lisa Rinna and Erika Jayne posing with each other on the red carpet.
    MEGA

    In a lighthearted conversation on the “Who’s the A**hole?” podcast, reported by The Blast, Rinna spoke briefly about her career before “Real Housewives,” admitting she once auditioned to become a Bond girl in the “James Bond” franchise.

    She later explained that her weapon of choice would be a “gold-plated chainsaw” before revealing her surprising first act with it.

    “I would like to go back to ‘Housewives’ with two rhinestone f-cking diamond chainsaws and cut all [of] their heads off,” she admitted. “That would be the greatest day of my life.”

    “Producers, head of Bravo, Andy f-cking Cohen, all of them. Just slice and dice all of their f-cking heads off,” she added, later finishing with, “That would be f-cking heaven.”

    Garcelle Beauvais Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email Telegram Copy Link
    News Desk
    • Website

    News Desk is the dedicated editorial force behind News On Click. Comprised of experienced journalists, writers, and editors, our team is united by a shared passion for delivering high-quality, credible news to a global audience.

    Related Posts

    CA Entertainment

    Is Timothée Chalamet Finally Winning an Oscar? A Real Look at His 2026 Chances

    February 19, 2026
    CA Entertainment

    Inside The Subtle ‘Star Wars’ Nod To The Late Carl Weathers

    February 19, 2026
    CA Entertainment

    Prince Harry Once Tried To Speak To Prince William Through An ‘Intermediary’

    February 19, 2026
    CA Entertainment

    Barack Obama’s Alien Buzz Sparks Haley Nicole Stunt

    February 19, 2026
    CA Entertainment

    Brianna LaPaglia Slams Zach Bryan Again Over $12 Million NDA

    February 19, 2026
    CA Entertainment

    Jennifer Aniston’s New Man ‘Intimidated’ By Her Past Brad Pitt Romance

    February 19, 2026
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Don't Miss

    Barcelona surpass €960m budget for Camp Nou renovation

    News DeskFebruary 19, 20260

    Barcelona are now over budget for the renovation work on Camp Nou, according to the…

    Gibraltar edges closer to post-Brexit freedom of movement

    February 19, 2026

    Trump fixates on sewage, a favored talking point, in fight with Wes Moore

    February 19, 2026

    Review: Home Stories – Cineuropa

    February 19, 2026
    Tech news by Newsonclick.com
    Top Posts

    Jelly Roll Breaks Silence On Digesting His Wife’s Memoir

    February 19, 2026

    The Roads Not Taken – Movie Reviews. TV Coverage. Trailers. Film Festivals.

    September 12, 2025

    Huey Lewis & The News, Heart And Soul

    September 12, 2025

    FNE Oscar Watch 2026: Croatia Selects Fiume o morte! as Oscar Bid

    September 12, 2025
    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • Vimeo

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from SmartMag about art & design.

    Editors Picks

    Barcelona surpass €960m budget for Camp Nou renovation

    February 19, 2026

    Gibraltar edges closer to post-Brexit freedom of movement

    February 19, 2026

    Trump fixates on sewage, a favored talking point, in fight with Wes Moore

    February 19, 2026

    Review: Home Stories – Cineuropa

    February 19, 2026
    About Us

    NewsOnClick.com is your reliable source for timely and accurate news. We are committed to delivering unbiased reporting across politics, sports, entertainment, technology, and more. Our mission is to keep you informed with credible, fact-checked content you can trust.

    We're social. Connect with us:

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest YouTube
    Latest Posts

    Barcelona surpass €960m budget for Camp Nou renovation

    February 19, 2026

    Gibraltar edges closer to post-Brexit freedom of movement

    February 19, 2026

    Trump fixates on sewage, a favored talking point, in fight with Wes Moore

    February 19, 2026

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
    • About Us
    • Editorial Policy
    • Privacy Policy
    • Terms and Conditions
    • Disclaimer
    • Advertise
    • Contact Us
    © 2026 Newsonclick.com || Designed & Powered by ❤️ Trustmomentum.com.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.