Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    What's Hot

    Blue Jays Notes: Schneider, Varsho, Jimenez

    February 22, 2026

    No. 5 UConn second-half spurt overpowers Villanova

    February 22, 2026

    Major update for Tumbler Ridge victim 12-year-old Maya Gebala

    February 22, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Select Language
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    NEWS ON CLICK
    Subscribe
    Sunday, February 22
    • Home
      • United States
      • Canada
      • Spain
      • Mexico
    • Top Countries
      • Canada
      • Mexico
      • Spain
      • United States
    • Politics
    • Business
    • Entertainment
    • Fashion
    • Health
    • Science
    • Sports
    • Travel
    NEWS ON CLICK
    Home»Entertainment»US Entertainment»Guy Fieri Looks at People Who ‘Have Disabilities’ Differently After Injury
    US Entertainment

    Guy Fieri Looks at People Who ‘Have Disabilities’ Differently After Injury

    News DeskBy News DeskJanuary 28, 2026No Comments5 Mins Read
    Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest Copy Link LinkedIn Tumblr Email VKontakte Telegram
    Guy Fieri Looks at People Who 'Have Disabilities' Differently After Injury
    Share
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email Copy Link

    Guy Fieri has a fresh perspective after a brutal injury left him in a wheelchair.

    “It does give you appreciation for being healthy. You look at people that have disabilities and realize, we take a lot of things for granted,” Fieri, 58, said during an interview with Entertainment Weekly published on Tuesday, January 27. “Folks that are on crutches and stuff, you know, the next time you see somebody on crutches, maybe clear a little bit of a path. Open the door for them.”

    The Food Network star was filming his upcoming show Flavortown Food Fight in Northern California in November 2025 when he “slipped and went all the way down the stairs” where his “right leg got caught on the threshold door,” he explained. “So I’m kind of halfway doing the splits going down the stairs, about a three-foot drop, and then it just took that leg and compressed it, snapped my quad muscle on the center of my leg in half. Literally in half.”

    After being taken to the hospital for emergency surgery, Fieri learned that he’d be in a wheelchair and on crutches for at least eight weeks, well through the holiday season. The chef admitted that the incident caused him to appreciate life and his loved ones — including wife Lori, sons Hunter, 29, and Ryder, 19, and nephew Jules, 26 — more than ever before. (Fieri has raised Jules since his sister’s death in 2011.)


    Related: ‘Different’ Flavors! Guy Fieri Shares How to Plan a Super Bowl Party Menu

    The Super Bowl is headed to Flavor Town! Viewing parties for the annual football championship are known to include a smorgasbord of food — and Guy Fieri is walking Us through how to create the perfect dietary plan. “I’m big into [the] diversity of the menu. I like a real eclectic menu,” the Diners, Drive-Ins and […]

    “I’ve always been that way as a person, but especially this thing of not being able to get around, and watching my wife, like, we come back to the grocery store and she’s carrying the groceries,” Fieri told the outlet on Tuesday. “That’s just not how it works in my world. She’s like, ‘You’ve done it forever. I can do this.’”

    He added that his kids really “stepped up big” at Thanksgiving and Christmas, which helped the holidays go smoothly. “They did the cooking,” he said. “There was a lot of silver linings to it. But now I’m better, now I’m back.”

    Fieri last provided an update on his health earlier this month, telling People that it was a “trying” holiday season as someone who is used to being as active as he is, but he was “trying to take it easy.”

    At the time, Fieri said his doctors were being strict to not rush his recovery in fear his injury would regress.

    “My doctors are all like, ‘We know you want to get after it, but let’s not go back to where we were.’ And I’m like, ‘We are never going back to that!’ That was the worst thing I’ve been through in the last 20 years,” he said, but noted that he would be “up and ready and healthy and rolling” by the time Super Bowl LX arrives in February.

    The Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives star has already teased his appearance at the big game in Santa Clara, California, taking to social media earlier this week to give fans a glimpse at a brand new makeover in celebration of his 58th birthday. Gone was the spikey blonde hair, colorful outfits and goatee, traded in for a more subdued brunette look, clean shaven face and khaki slacks.

    “Hey there! After so many years of celebrating my birthday as Guy, I figured this year I’d celebrate it as JustaGuy. Happy birthday to me!” he said in a video of himself blowing out birthday candles. In the caption, Fieri added, “New Year. New Guy. New Look.”

    Thank You!

    You have successfully subscribed.

    GettyImages-2209762785-guy-fieri


    Related: Guy Fieri Opens Up About Ditching His Spiky Blonde Hair For Brand New Look

    Guy Fieri is opening up about his “JustaGuy” transformation. “If you’re going to go big, go big,” Fieri, 58, told People in an interview published on Monday, January 26. Fieri shocked fans on January 22 when he showed off a brand new look for his 58th birthday via Instagram. The transformation included shaving his goatee […]

    Fieri later revealed that the video was actually a teaser for his upcoming Super Bowl commercial for Bosch — and not a product of AI like many fans suspected.

    “They said, ‘Well, can you shave your goatee?’ And I said, ‘I would for this. This is such an important commercial. This is such a big deal,’” he explained to People in a January 26 interview, noting that he sent a photo of his new vibe to his mom.

    “She said, ‘Who is that?’ She said, ‘It really looks a lot like you, but I know it’s not you.’ I said, ‘Mom, that’s me,’” he quipped.

    Celebrity Health celebrity news health health update news
    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email Telegram Copy Link
    News Desk
    • Website

    News Desk is the dedicated editorial force behind News On Click. Comprised of experienced journalists, writers, and editors, our team is united by a shared passion for delivering high-quality, credible news to a global audience.

    Related Posts

    CA Entertainment

    ’16 & Pregnant’ Star Arrested & Charged With Felony, Details

    February 22, 2026
    US Entertainment

    ‘Vanderpump Rules’ Reboot Scores Early Renewal Despite New Cast Doubt

    February 22, 2026
    US Entertainment

    2 Dead After Man, Woman Spray Hookah Lounge

    February 21, 2026
    US Entertainment

    Claressa Shields Explains Weigh-In, Fans React To Papoose Clips

    February 21, 2026
    CA Entertainment

    Live’ Fans Discover Where Curtis Wilson Has Been

    February 21, 2026
    US Entertainment

    About the Cool Piercing She Has on Her Upper Lip – Hollywood Life

    February 21, 2026
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Don't Miss

    Blue Jays Notes: Schneider, Varsho, Jimenez

    News DeskFebruary 22, 20260

    John Schneider has “had some discussions about” a long-term extension with the Blue Jays, the…

    No. 5 UConn second-half spurt overpowers Villanova

    February 22, 2026

    Major update for Tumbler Ridge victim 12-year-old Maya Gebala

    February 22, 2026

    ’16 & Pregnant’ Star Arrested & Charged With Felony, Details

    February 22, 2026
    Tech news by Newsonclick.com
    Top Posts

    No. 5 UConn second-half spurt overpowers Villanova

    February 22, 2026

    The Roads Not Taken – Movie Reviews. TV Coverage. Trailers. Film Festivals.

    September 12, 2025

    Huey Lewis & The News, Heart And Soul

    September 12, 2025

    FNE Oscar Watch 2026: Croatia Selects Fiume o morte! as Oscar Bid

    September 12, 2025
    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • Vimeo

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from SmartMag about art & design.

    Editors Picks

    Blue Jays Notes: Schneider, Varsho, Jimenez

    February 22, 2026

    No. 5 UConn second-half spurt overpowers Villanova

    February 22, 2026

    Major update for Tumbler Ridge victim 12-year-old Maya Gebala

    February 22, 2026

    ’16 & Pregnant’ Star Arrested & Charged With Felony, Details

    February 22, 2026
    About Us

    NewsOnClick.com is your reliable source for timely and accurate news. We are committed to delivering unbiased reporting across politics, sports, entertainment, technology, and more. Our mission is to keep you informed with credible, fact-checked content you can trust.

    We're social. Connect with us:

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest YouTube
    Latest Posts

    Blue Jays Notes: Schneider, Varsho, Jimenez

    February 22, 2026

    No. 5 UConn second-half spurt overpowers Villanova

    February 22, 2026

    Major update for Tumbler Ridge victim 12-year-old Maya Gebala

    February 22, 2026

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
    • About Us
    • Editorial Policy
    • Privacy Policy
    • Terms and Conditions
    • Disclaimer
    • Advertise
    • Contact Us
    © 2026 Newsonclick.com || Designed & Powered by ❤️ Trustmomentum.com.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.