Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    What's Hot

    Uber Eats wants to save Mexico City’s spiciest salsas

    February 21, 2026

    The Fastest Way to Kill a Startup? This Common Mistake That Looks Like Progress

    February 21, 2026

    After the Supreme Court’s ruling on tariffs, companies line up for refunds : NPR

    February 21, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Select Language
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    NEWS ON CLICK
    Subscribe
    Saturday, February 21
    • Home
      • United States
      • Canada
      • Spain
      • Mexico
    • Top Countries
      • Canada
      • Mexico
      • Spain
      • United States
    • Politics
    • Business
    • Entertainment
    • Fashion
    • Health
    • Science
    • Sports
    • Travel
    NEWS ON CLICK
    Home»Entertainment»US Entertainment»Jimmy Kimmel’s Cousin Teases ‘Bombshells’ After Show Suspension
    US Entertainment

    Jimmy Kimmel’s Cousin Teases ‘Bombshells’ After Show Suspension

    News DeskBy News DeskSeptember 22, 2025No Comments3 Mins Read
    Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest Copy Link LinkedIn Tumblr Email VKontakte Telegram
    Jimmy Kimmel's Cousin Teases 'Bombshells' After Show Suspension
    Share
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email Copy Link

    Jimmy Kimmel’s cousin and frequent Jimmy Kimmel Live! performer Sal Iacono is speaking out after the late night show was suspended.

    “I wish I could say anything,” Iacono, 54, shared on the Monday, September 22, episode of “The Bill Simmons” podcast. “There are a couple bombshells still there. I’m feeling good. We’re going to be all right. Everything’s going to be just fine.”

    After 22 years on the air, Kimmel’s show was abruptly pulled from broadcast on September 17.

    ABC, which is owned by Disney, decided to pull the show after Nexstar Media allegedly threatened not to air broadcasts on its affiliate stations, Variety reported. The media company said in a statement that it “strongly objects to recent comments made by Mr. Kimmel concerning the killing of Charlie Kirk” and planned to replace Jimmy Kimmel Live! with alternative programs instead.

    “I can’t really say anything,” Iacono added during his latest podcast appearance. “I know too much, and it’s very emotional. … When I can, I will.”

    Iacono — who also serves as a longtime writer on the show — called the past week “tumultuous,” but was still able to have a family night with Kimmel’s crew over the weekend.

    “My kids, I think they felt weird approaching him at first,” Iacono recalled to host Bill Simmons. “And my middle guy, Jack, who is a junior in high school, breaks the ice and says in his deadpan way, says, ‘Hey, some kids at school say it’s not right what happened to you’ and just leaves it there.”


    Mike Tyson, Jimmy Kimmel, Guillermo Rodriguez, Sal Iacono
    Randy Holmes via Getty Images

    One person who isn’t too concerned about Kimmel, 57, is Simmons, 55.

    Before signing off his show, the podcast host shared his belief that the late night veteran will find success no matter what he decides to do next.

    “He’ll be fine, whatever he wants to do,” Simmons said. “Hey listen, he might just want to be a pop-up chef and start making barbecue around the South Bay area. He’ll do a great job.”

    Thank You!

    You have successfully subscribed.

    How Late Night Reacted to Jimmy Kimmel Being Pulled Off Air From ABC


    Related: How Late Night Reacted to Jimmy Kimmel Being Pulled From ABC

    Jimmy Kimmel was the talk of late night television on Thursday, September 18, despite his own show, Jimmy Kimmel Live!, being taken off the air by ABC earlier this week. ABC pulled the talk show from its schedules on Wednesday, September 17, after criticism over Kimmel’s comments about the death of conservative political commentator Charlie […]

    Since Jimmy Kimmel Live! was pulled off the air, more than 400 celebrities have signed a letter in support of the comedian.

    In an open letter shared via the ACLU website on Monday, stars like Jennifer Aniston, Ben Stiller, Meryl Streep and more expressed their belief that “this moment is bigger than us and our industry.”

    “Regardless of our political affiliation, or whether we engage in politics or not, we all love our country,” the letter continued. “We also share the belief that our voices should never be silenced by those in power — because if it happens to one of us, it happens to all of us. This is the moment to defend free speech across our nation. We encourage all Americans to join us, along with the ACLU, in the fight to defend and preserve our constitutionally protected rights.”

    entertaiment podcasts TV
    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email Telegram Copy Link
    News Desk
    • Website

    News Desk is the dedicated editorial force behind News On Click. Comprised of experienced journalists, writers, and editors, our team is united by a shared passion for delivering high-quality, credible news to a global audience.

    Related Posts

    US Entertainment

    Eric Dane’s Friends Start GoFundMe for 2 Daughters After Actor’s Death

    February 21, 2026
    US Entertainment

    Lil Baby Has The Internet In Tears Over Snowboarding Tumble

    February 21, 2026
    US Entertainment

    Lil Poppa’s Sister Shares Heartfelt Tribute After His Passing

    February 21, 2026
    US Entertainment

    Britney Spears Shows Off Butt Cheeks in Nude Beach Photo

    February 21, 2026
    US Entertainment

    Barry Manilow Reschedules Concerts Amid Rehab From Lung Cancer Surgery

    February 21, 2026
    US Entertainment

    Tuesday TV Ratings: Best Medicine, High Potential, NCIS, Milan Cortina Olympics 2026, WWE NXT – canceled + renewed TV shows, ratings

    February 21, 2026
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Don't Miss

    Uber Eats wants to save Mexico City’s spiciest salsas

    News DeskFebruary 21, 20260

    In recent years — amidst the spread of mass tourism and gentrification in Mexico City…

    The Fastest Way to Kill a Startup? This Common Mistake That Looks Like Progress

    February 21, 2026

    After the Supreme Court’s ruling on tariffs, companies line up for refunds : NPR

    February 21, 2026

    Richard Kettleborough and Chris Gaffaney to oversee India vs South Africa clash as ICC announces T20 World Cup 2026 Super 8 officials

    February 21, 2026
    Tech news by Newsonclick.com
    Top Posts

    How to swear like a local in Spain

    October 8, 2024

    The Roads Not Taken – Movie Reviews. TV Coverage. Trailers. Film Festivals.

    September 12, 2025

    Huey Lewis & The News, Heart And Soul

    September 12, 2025

    FNE Oscar Watch 2026: Croatia Selects Fiume o morte! as Oscar Bid

    September 12, 2025
    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • Vimeo

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from SmartMag about art & design.

    Editors Picks

    Uber Eats wants to save Mexico City’s spiciest salsas

    February 21, 2026

    The Fastest Way to Kill a Startup? This Common Mistake That Looks Like Progress

    February 21, 2026

    After the Supreme Court’s ruling on tariffs, companies line up for refunds : NPR

    February 21, 2026

    Richard Kettleborough and Chris Gaffaney to oversee India vs South Africa clash as ICC announces T20 World Cup 2026 Super 8 officials

    February 21, 2026
    About Us

    NewsOnClick.com is your reliable source for timely and accurate news. We are committed to delivering unbiased reporting across politics, sports, entertainment, technology, and more. Our mission is to keep you informed with credible, fact-checked content you can trust.

    We're social. Connect with us:

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest YouTube
    Latest Posts

    Uber Eats wants to save Mexico City’s spiciest salsas

    February 21, 2026

    The Fastest Way to Kill a Startup? This Common Mistake That Looks Like Progress

    February 21, 2026

    After the Supreme Court’s ruling on tariffs, companies line up for refunds : NPR

    February 21, 2026

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
    • About Us
    • Editorial Policy
    • Privacy Policy
    • Terms and Conditions
    • Disclaimer
    • Advertise
    • Contact Us
    © 2026 Newsonclick.com || Designed & Powered by ❤️ Trustmomentum.com.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.