Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    What's Hot

    Tom Hardy ‘Enraged’ A-List ‘MobLand’ Costar Before Firing: Report

    May 24, 2026

    Barcelona manager Hansi Flick reacts to Valencia defeat

    May 24, 2026

    LAFC looks to continue home dominance vs. Sounders

    May 23, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Select Language
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    NEWS ON CLICK
    Subscribe
    Sunday, May 24
    • Home
      • United States
      • Canada
      • Spain
      • Mexico
    • Top Countries
      • Canada
      • Mexico
      • Spain
      • United States
    • Politics
    • Business
    • Entertainment
    • Fashion
    • Health
    • Science
    • Sports
    • Travel
    NEWS ON CLICK
    Home»Entertainment»CA Entertainment»Kenya Moore Reacts to Shocking Eviction
    CA Entertainment

    Kenya Moore Reacts to Shocking Eviction

    News DeskBy News DeskApril 25, 2026No Comments5 Mins Read
    Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest Copy Link LinkedIn Tumblr Email VKontakte Telegram
    Kenya Moore Reacts to Shocking Eviction
    Share
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email Copy Link

    Actress and “Real Housewives of Atlanta” alum Kenya Moore recently caused a stir in Atlanta after footage surfaced online showing her hair salon equipment being unloaded onto the street. This even led her former “RHOA” co-star, Brit Eady, to react online. Now, while on vacation with her daughter, the former Miss USA is responding.

    Steven Bergman/AFF-USA.COM / MEGA

    Hours after Moore’s hair salon equipment was spotted outside of the now-closed business, she took to the official Kenya Moore Hair Spa Instagram page to issue a statement. Notably, the post included footage of Moore and her daughter, Brooklyn, enjoying themselves on vacation.

    The “RHOA” alum began, “I have spent the last several weeks moving out of my salon as a result of my ongoing legal battle with the landlord who has failed to reimburse me nearly $80k of improvement funds I am rightfully owed.”

    She then explained that her “only recourse” was to “withhold rent and file a countersuit.” Moore joked, “I already have my outfit laid out for court, chile!”

    The 55-year-old concluded, “To all the amazing women and men who came in and twirled out in style, thank you from the bottom of my heart! This salon chapter is closing, trust me, it’s not the end. It’s just the beginning of a new era. Stay tuned for what’s next!”

    The ‘RHOA’ Alum Updated The Salon’s Status

    Kenya Moore attends the 26th Annual Elton John AIDS Foundation's Academy Awards Viewing Party
    Kenneth Chan/Image Press Agency / MEGA

    In addition to issuing her statement, Moore also made a notable change to her business’s Instagram page. Now, the page’s bio says that it’s “temporarily closed.” It’s also worth noting that the Google listing features the same descriptor. Regarding Moore’s involvement in the hair care industry, she first launched Kenya Moore Hair Care in 2014.

    The brand became a success, and Moore later expressed interest in opening a brick-and-mortar hair salon. According to PEOPLE, the official grand opening took place in June 2024, but it seems the business had been open in the months prior.

    Unfortunately, based on reports from those near the situation, the hair care spa never took off, with many potential customers saying it was closed more often than it was open.

    Fans Are Supporting Kenya Moore

    Kenya Moore at Andys Legends Ball BravoCon 2022
    MEGA

    “RHOA” viewers watched Moore not only go through the process of opening her salon, but they also knew that she dedicated it to her daughter. As a result, many offered supportive comments following her statement.

    One person said, “I’m glad I was able to experience your wonderful salon. I wish you all the best in your next chapter and a proper closure on this one.”

    Someone else wrote, “I pray that god protects you and your baby girl! I know they’re in the public spotlight; you feel like you owe us an explanation, but you do not. This is your life. This is your business. Do what you normally do, twirl on!!!”

    Another “RHOA” fan stated, “It’s never the end for a Phoenix! This is only the beginning of your greatness. There is always more and better in store for those who are brave enough to endure. We love you! You are gonna be alright!”

    Brit Eady Offered A Shady Response

    Married to Medicine’s Quad Webb Calls Out Brit Eady Over Kenya Moore Salon Eviction Video: “It’s Amazing How Fast Those Tables Turn”

    Kenya Moore has been evicted from her Atlanta-based business, the Kenya Moore Hair Spa, with videos circulating online showing her salon items… pic.twitter.com/9AmumjYycI

    — The Gworls Are Fighting (@baddietvv) April 24, 2026

    As mentioned, there were several reactions to the news that Moore’s equipment had been moved out of her hair care spa. Among them was Eady. For context, the two ladies were on “RHOA” at the time of the location’s grand opening. However, Eady wasn’t invited, and Moore exposed what was believed at the time to be explicit photos of the new cast member at the filmed event.

    Following that, Moore was suspended from filming, and Eady filed a lawsuit against Bravo and NBCUniversal. Now, in April 2026, Eady posted footage on social media of herself driving past the salon items outside the building, poking fun.

    According to The Gworls Are Fighting, Eady then responded to backlash over the stunt. She said in a comment, “Was it cool what she did to me at her grand opening to destroy my brand?”

    Kenya Is Reportedly Involved In A New Show

    Kenya Moore at NBCUNIVERSAL Upfront
    MEGA

    Moore hasn’t appeared in a new episode of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” since 2025. However, she’s stated on social media that she remains in contact with the network amid its legal situation with Eady. In the meantime, per a Reality Tea report, Moore is one of several reality stars set to appear in a new unscripted Prime Video series.

    A few other names mentioned as being involved in the project are Kim Zolciak, Margaret Josephs, and Christine Quinn. The series was reportedly filmed in the Dominican Republic and has been described as being similar to the “Real Housewives Ultimate Girls Trip” format.



    Kenya Moore RHOA
    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email Telegram Copy Link
    News Desk
    • Website

    News Desk is the dedicated editorial force behind News On Click. Comprised of experienced journalists, writers, and editors, our team is united by a shared passion for delivering high-quality, credible news to a global audience.

    Related Posts

    CA Entertainment

    Tom Hardy ‘Enraged’ A-List ‘MobLand’ Costar Before Firing: Report

    May 24, 2026
    CA Entertainment

    Ciara Miller ‘Excited’ To ‘Move On’ From Amanda Batula Drama

    May 23, 2026
    CA Entertainment

    Idris Elba Sets The Record Straight On James Bond Casting

    May 23, 2026
    CA Entertainment

    Lauryn Hill Shuts Down Rohan Marley Cheating Claims

    May 23, 2026
    CA Entertainment

    Benny Blanco Supports Selena Gomez’s Risky Career Move

    May 23, 2026
    CA Entertainment

    Brandi Glanville Reveals Another Health Issue

    May 23, 2026
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Don't Miss

    Tom Hardy ‘Enraged’ A-List ‘MobLand’ Costar Before Firing: Report

    News DeskMay 24, 20260

    More details related to Tom Hardy‘s alleged firing from “MobLand” have come to light amid…

    Barcelona manager Hansi Flick reacts to Valencia defeat

    May 24, 2026

    LAFC looks to continue home dominance vs. Sounders

    May 23, 2026

    Dani Carvajal breaks down after final Real Madrid appearance

    May 23, 2026
    Tech news by Newsonclick.com
    Top Posts

    US soldier arrested for allegedly making over $400,000 on Polymarket with classified Maduro information

    April 24, 2026

    RCB vs GT, IPL 2026, Match Prediction: Who will win today’s game between Royal Challengers Bengaluru and Gujarat Titans?

    April 24, 2026

    Canadian Akheem Mesidor selected 22nd overall by Los Angeles Chargers in 2026 NFL Draft

    April 24, 2026

    Charlize Theron And Donnie Wahlberg Set To Appear On Tonight Show Together

    April 24, 2026
    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • Vimeo

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from SmartMag about art & design.

    Editors Picks

    Tom Hardy ‘Enraged’ A-List ‘MobLand’ Costar Before Firing: Report

    May 24, 2026

    Barcelona manager Hansi Flick reacts to Valencia defeat

    May 24, 2026

    LAFC looks to continue home dominance vs. Sounders

    May 23, 2026

    Dani Carvajal breaks down after final Real Madrid appearance

    May 23, 2026
    About Us

    NewsOnClick.com is your reliable source for timely and accurate news. We are committed to delivering unbiased reporting across politics, sports, entertainment, technology, and more. Our mission is to keep you informed with credible, fact-checked content you can trust.

    We're social. Connect with us:

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest YouTube
    Latest Posts

    Tom Hardy ‘Enraged’ A-List ‘MobLand’ Costar Before Firing: Report

    May 24, 2026

    Barcelona manager Hansi Flick reacts to Valencia defeat

    May 24, 2026

    LAFC looks to continue home dominance vs. Sounders

    May 23, 2026

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
    • About Us
    • Editorial Policy
    • Privacy Policy
    • Terms and Conditions
    • Disclaimer
    • Advertise
    • Contact Us
    © 2026 Newsonclick.com || Designed & Powered by ❤️ Trustmomentum.com.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.