Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    What's Hot

    Finding A First Baseman In Colorado

    February 21, 2026

    Store 1TB of Company Files for Just $60

    February 21, 2026

    What Happened to Alysa Liu’s Mother? About Her Father’s Ex-Wife – Hollywood Life

    February 21, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Select Language
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    NEWS ON CLICK
    Subscribe
    Saturday, February 21
    • Home
      • United States
      • Canada
      • Spain
      • Mexico
    • Top Countries
      • Canada
      • Mexico
      • Spain
      • United States
    • Politics
    • Business
    • Entertainment
    • Fashion
    • Health
    • Science
    • Sports
    • Travel
    NEWS ON CLICK
    Home»Entertainment»US Entertainment»King Charles Heckled Over Prince Andrew’s Ties to Jeffrey Epstein
    US Entertainment

    King Charles Heckled Over Prince Andrew’s Ties to Jeffrey Epstein

    News DeskBy News DeskOctober 27, 2025No Comments4 Mins Read
    Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest Copy Link LinkedIn Tumblr Email VKontakte Telegram
    King Charles Heckled Over Prince Andrew's Ties to Jeffrey Epstein
    Share
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email Copy Link

    King Charles cannot escape the continued media attention on his brother Prince Andrew’s longstanding friendship with the late convicted pedophile, Jeffrey Epstein.

    “How long have you known about Andrew and Epstein?” an individual shouted at Charles, 76, as the royal greeted the public outside Lichfield Cathedral in Staffordshire on Monday, October 27, per footage shared online.

    “Have you asked the police to cover up for Andrew?” the heckler continued. “Have you asked the police to cover up for Andrew, Charles? What do you think — should the MPs be allowed to debate the royals in the House of Commons?”

    Charles ignored the questions and was promptly escorted away from the scene by an accompanying guard. The heckler didn’t appear particularly popular with the rest of the crowd, who had gathered to greet the King, as some onlookers could be heard on video telling the unidentified man to “stop” and “shut up.”


    Related: How Is Prince Andrew Connected to the Jeffrey Epstein Scandal? Timeline

    Prince Andrew’s downfall as a working royal is unquestionably intertwined with his connection to the late disgraced financier and convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein. While Andrew has always denied any wrongdoing, he was accused by Epstein victim Virginia Giuffre (née Roberts) of sexually assaulting her three times when she was 17 years old. The two […]

    On October 17, Andrew, 65, announced he is giving up his royal titles and honors as the relationship between himself and Epstein is once again dominating worldwide headlines.

    “In discussion with The King, and my immediate and wider family, we have concluded the continued accusations about me distract from the work of His Majesty and the Royal Family,” Andrew said in a statement to Us Weekly on Friday, October 17. “I have decided, as I always have, to put my duty to my family and country first. I stand by my decision five years ago to stand back from public life.”

    He added, “With His Majesty’s agreement, we feel I must now go a step further. I will therefore no longer use my title or the honors which have been conferred upon me. As I have said previously, I vigorously deny the accusations against me.”

    Andrew was accused of assault by the late Virginia Giuffre in 2019, further claiming that she was also sexually assaulted by Epstein, who she said introduced her to the royal along with his longtime associate and convicted sex trafficker, Ghislaine Maxwell. Giuffre sued Andrew for sexual abuse in 2021 and they settled out of court for an undisclosed sum. Prince Andrew has repeatedly denied the allegations, and Giuffre died by suicide at age 41 this past April.

    King Charles

    King Charles
    Temilade Adelaja – WPA Pool/Getty Images

    Epstein died by suicide while he was incarcerated at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York after he was arrested on charges of federal sex trafficking of minors. Maxwell was found guilty on child sex trafficking charges in 2021 and is currently imprisoned at the Federal Prison Camp in Bryan, Texas.

    Interest in the relationship between Andrew and Epstein was reignited after emails exchanged between the pair were made public this year. The emails, from 2011, allegedly disproved Andrew’s previous claim that he had cut off all contact with Epstein in December 2010.

    Thank You!

    You have successfully subscribed.

    “I’m just as concerned for you! Don’t worry about me!” an alleged February 2011 email from Andrew to Epstein read. “It would seem we are in this together and will have to rise above it. Otherwise keep in close touch and we’ll play some more soon!!!!”

    GettyImages163600390Buckingham Palace Reacts to Prince Andrew Titles


    Related: Buckingham Palace Will Have New Prince Andrew Allegations Fully Investigated

    Buckingham Palace will have the new allegations made against Prince Andrew fully investigated following the relinquishment of his royal titles. After several outlets reported on Sunday, October 19, that Andrew, 65, is being investigated for allegedly asking his taxpayer-funded security detail to uncover information about late accuser Virginia Giuffre in 2011, just hours before the […]

    Andrew and his ex-wife Sarah Ferguson will also reportedly move from Royal Lodge, his home of over 20 years, to another royal property (his lease for the home was set to expire in 2078). He reportedly hopes to move into Adelaide Cottage, the former home of the Prince and Princess of Wales.

    “No one is really sure how it’s going to go down at the Palace yet,” a friend of Andrew and Ferguson told The Sun. “Andy is willing to leave, but these are his demands.”

    celebrity celebrity news scandals The Royals
    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email Telegram Copy Link
    News Desk
    • Website

    News Desk is the dedicated editorial force behind News On Click. Comprised of experienced journalists, writers, and editors, our team is united by a shared passion for delivering high-quality, credible news to a global audience.

    Related Posts

    US Entertainment

    What Happened to Alysa Liu’s Mother? About Her Father’s Ex-Wife – Hollywood Life

    February 21, 2026
    US Entertainment

    James Van Der Beek’s Wife Reacts to Eric Dane’s Death

    February 21, 2026
    US Entertainment

    Tyla Sparks Debate Over Her Reaction To Yung Miami’s ‘Tea Time’

    February 21, 2026
    US Entertainment

    Millie Bobby Brown Celebrated 22nd Birthday, David Harbour Attends

    February 21, 2026
    US Entertainment

    Yung Miami’s New ‘Tea Time’ Track Has Fans Mentioning Diddy

    February 21, 2026
    US Entertainment

    Lil Baby Explains Comment On Olandria’s Post After Nic Reacts

    February 21, 2026
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Don't Miss

    Finding A First Baseman In Colorado

    News DeskFebruary 21, 20260

    The Rockies made a pair of additions in the first base department in late January.…

    Store 1TB of Company Files for Just $60

    February 21, 2026

    What Happened to Alysa Liu’s Mother? About Her Father’s Ex-Wife – Hollywood Life

    February 21, 2026

    Wikipedia blacklists Archive.today after alleged DDoS attack

    February 21, 2026
    Tech news by Newsonclick.com
    Top Posts

    The Roads Not Taken – Movie Reviews. TV Coverage. Trailers. Film Festivals.

    September 12, 2025

    Huey Lewis & The News, Heart And Soul

    September 12, 2025

    FNE Oscar Watch 2026: Croatia Selects Fiume o morte! as Oscar Bid

    September 12, 2025

    EU countries clash with Brussels over banking mergers – POLITICO

    July 2, 2025
    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • Vimeo

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from SmartMag about art & design.

    Editors Picks

    Finding A First Baseman In Colorado

    February 21, 2026

    Store 1TB of Company Files for Just $60

    February 21, 2026

    What Happened to Alysa Liu’s Mother? About Her Father’s Ex-Wife – Hollywood Life

    February 21, 2026

    Wikipedia blacklists Archive.today after alleged DDoS attack

    February 21, 2026
    About Us

    NewsOnClick.com is your reliable source for timely and accurate news. We are committed to delivering unbiased reporting across politics, sports, entertainment, technology, and more. Our mission is to keep you informed with credible, fact-checked content you can trust.

    We're social. Connect with us:

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest YouTube
    Latest Posts

    Finding A First Baseman In Colorado

    February 21, 2026

    Store 1TB of Company Files for Just $60

    February 21, 2026

    What Happened to Alysa Liu’s Mother? About Her Father’s Ex-Wife – Hollywood Life

    February 21, 2026

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
    • About Us
    • Editorial Policy
    • Privacy Policy
    • Terms and Conditions
    • Disclaimer
    • Advertise
    • Contact Us
    © 2026 Newsonclick.com || Designed & Powered by ❤️ Trustmomentum.com.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.