Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    What's Hot

    Pablo López Headed For MRI With Elbow Soreness

    February 17, 2026

    How Mo Helmi Builds Urban Environments That Thrive – Hollywood Life

    February 17, 2026

    Taylor Swift Extends Her Spotify Record With 24 Songs Over One Billion Streams

    February 17, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Select Language
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    NEWS ON CLICK
    Subscribe
    Tuesday, February 17
    • Home
      • United States
      • Canada
      • Spain
      • Mexico
    • Top Countries
      • Canada
      • Mexico
      • Spain
      • United States
    • Politics
    • Business
    • Entertainment
    • Fashion
    • Health
    • Science
    • Sports
    • Travel
    NEWS ON CLICK
    Home»Politics & Opinion»CA Politics»Ottawa says national security incident, error at emergency stockpile unrelated
    CA Politics

    Ottawa says national security incident, error at emergency stockpile unrelated

    News DeskBy News DeskFebruary 16, 2026No Comments1 Min Read
    Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest Copy Link LinkedIn Tumblr Email VKontakte Telegram
    Ottawa says national security incident, error at emergency stockpile unrelated
    Share
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email Copy Link

    OTTAWA — The Public Health Agency of Canada now says there was no connection between a national security incident at the country’s emergency stockpile warehouse in 2024 and an error that caused the loss of $20-million of medication.

    At a House committee meeting last week, a senior agency official told MPs that a “foreign national” had tried to access the warehouse after the loss happened in December 2024.

    The official told the committee she didn’t know what country the person was from, and didn’t explain whether the two incidents were related.

    When pressed for details, a government spokesperson said the official’s comments are being corrected with the committee, and the national security incident actually happened a month earlier.

    The Public Health Agency of Canada says it received a request to access the warehouse for equipment maintenance, and flagged it as a suspicious incident.

    The agency says it denied the request and therefore did not verify the nationality of the person who made it — but did not explain why officials said it was a foreign national.

    This report by The Canadian Press was first published Feb. 16, 2026.

    Sarah Ritchie, The Canadian Press

    Click here for more Canada


    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email Telegram Copy Link
    News Desk
    • Website

    News Desk is the dedicated editorial force behind News On Click. Comprised of experienced journalists, writers, and editors, our team is united by a shared passion for delivering high-quality, credible news to a global audience.

    Related Posts

    CA Politics

    Judge orders Trump administration to restore Washington slavery exhibit it removed in Philadelphia

    February 16, 2026
    CA Politics

    Eager to unload two orcas, French government learns more about Nova Scotia proposal

    February 16, 2026
    CA Politics

    Advocate urges feds to update equity act, settle class action with Black employees

    February 16, 2026
    CA Politics

    Texas Republican Ken Paxton is stepping up his Senate bid against GOP Sen. John Cornyn

    February 16, 2026
    CA Politics

    Mark Carney congratulates Mikael Kingsbury on ending Canada's Olympic gold ‘curse’

    February 16, 2026
    CA Politics

    Anti-Israel campaign targeting Canadian Jewish summer camps blasted

    February 16, 2026
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Don't Miss

    Pablo López Headed For MRI With Elbow Soreness

    News DeskFebruary 17, 20260

    The Twins are sending starter Pablo López for an MRI after he experienced elbow soreness during…

    How Mo Helmi Builds Urban Environments That Thrive – Hollywood Life

    February 17, 2026

    Taylor Swift Extends Her Spotify Record With 24 Songs Over One Billion Streams

    February 17, 2026

    Anderson Cooper Quits ’60 Minutes’

    February 17, 2026
    Tech news by Newsonclick.com
    Top Posts

    The Roads Not Taken – Movie Reviews. TV Coverage. Trailers. Film Festivals.

    September 12, 2025

    Huey Lewis & The News, Heart And Soul

    September 12, 2025

    FNE Oscar Watch 2026: Croatia Selects Fiume o morte! as Oscar Bid

    September 12, 2025

    EU countries clash with Brussels over banking mergers – POLITICO

    July 2, 2025
    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • Vimeo

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from SmartMag about art & design.

    Editors Picks

    Pablo López Headed For MRI With Elbow Soreness

    February 17, 2026

    How Mo Helmi Builds Urban Environments That Thrive – Hollywood Life

    February 17, 2026

    Taylor Swift Extends Her Spotify Record With 24 Songs Over One Billion Streams

    February 17, 2026

    Anderson Cooper Quits ’60 Minutes’

    February 17, 2026
    About Us

    NewsOnClick.com is your reliable source for timely and accurate news. We are committed to delivering unbiased reporting across politics, sports, entertainment, technology, and more. Our mission is to keep you informed with credible, fact-checked content you can trust.

    We're social. Connect with us:

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest YouTube
    Latest Posts

    Pablo López Headed For MRI With Elbow Soreness

    February 17, 2026

    How Mo Helmi Builds Urban Environments That Thrive – Hollywood Life

    February 17, 2026

    Taylor Swift Extends Her Spotify Record With 24 Songs Over One Billion Streams

    February 17, 2026

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
    • About Us
    • Editorial Policy
    • Privacy Policy
    • Terms and Conditions
    • Disclaimer
    • Advertise
    • Contact Us
    © 2026 Newsonclick.com || Designed & Powered by ❤️ Trustmomentum.com.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.