Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    What's Hot

    Anti-racism protocol activated after Vinicius-Prestianni argument

    February 17, 2026

    Transition Industries set to break ground on US $3.3B methanol plant in Sinaloa

    February 17, 2026

    ‘A disgrace to football’: Trent on Vinicius incident

    February 17, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Select Language
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    NEWS ON CLICK
    Subscribe
    Tuesday, February 17
    • Home
      • United States
      • Canada
      • Spain
      • Mexico
    • Top Countries
      • Canada
      • Mexico
      • Spain
      • United States
    • Politics
    • Business
    • Entertainment
    • Fashion
    • Health
    • Science
    • Sports
    • Travel
    NEWS ON CLICK
    Home»Top Countries»Canada»Quebec ski resort given green light to open week after Ottawa girl’s death
    Canada

    Quebec ski resort given green light to open week after Ottawa girl’s death

    News DeskBy News DeskFebruary 17, 2026No Comments2 Mins Read
    Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest Copy Link LinkedIn Tumblr Email VKontakte Telegram
    Quebec ski resort given green light to open week after Ottawa girl’s death
    Share
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email Copy Link

    The Quebec ski resort where a 13-year-old Ottawa girl died last week has been given the green light to reopen.

    According to the Régie du bâtiment du Québec (RBQ), an inspection was carried out at Centre Vorlage on Feb. 12 and 13 following the incident on Feb. 11.

    The inspection of the chairlift determined there were irregularities that needed to be corrected, forcing the ski hill to be unable to operate the chairlift until fixes were made.

    For news impacting Canada and around the world, sign up for breaking news alerts delivered directly to you when they happen.

    Get breaking National news

    For news impacting Canada and around the world, sign up for breaking news alerts delivered directly to you when they happen.

    The RBQ said it received documents on Monday that showed the ski resort had corrected the problems identified during last week’s inspection.

    Centre Vorlage temporarily closed last week after the incident, in which police said the 13-year-old’s clothing got caught in a chairlift as it was raising her off the ground.

    Trending Now

    Story continues below advertisement

    Her family confirmed her death on Sunday in a statement released by the Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontairo (CHEO) in Ottawa.

    The MRC-des-Collines police service said Monday that an Ontario coroner will investigate the circumstances surrounding the death and that its investigation was ongoing.


    canada Quebec Ski Resort Quebec Ski Season
    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email Telegram Copy Link
    News Desk
    • Website

    News Desk is the dedicated editorial force behind News On Click. Comprised of experienced journalists, writers, and editors, our team is united by a shared passion for delivering high-quality, credible news to a global audience.

    Related Posts

    Canada

    What is the Jay Treaty cited in First Nations travel advisories to the U.S.?

    February 17, 2026
    Canada

    Ford tells students to not pick ‘basket-weaving courses’ in wake of OSAP cuts

    February 17, 2026
    CA Science & Tech

    Quebec Games Celebration Steam sale returns with new showcase

    February 17, 2026
    Canada

    Government couldn’t always justify keeping people on no-fly list: watchdog

    February 17, 2026
    Canada

    Canada’s Sarault has earned $55K for her 3 medals so far. If she were Italian, it would be nearly 7 times that

    February 17, 2026
    Canada

    Okanagan parents fear new funding model will hurt children on autism spectrum

    February 17, 2026
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Don't Miss

    Anti-racism protocol activated after Vinicius-Prestianni argument

    News DeskFebruary 17, 20260

    Real Madrid star Vinicius Junior has allegedly been the victim of yet more lamentable racial…

    Transition Industries set to break ground on US $3.3B methanol plant in Sinaloa

    February 17, 2026

    ‘A disgrace to football’: Trent on Vinicius incident

    February 17, 2026

    Jake Weiner de Good Fear lanza Harvest Hill Entertainment – Celebrity Land

    February 17, 2026
    Tech news by Newsonclick.com
    Top Posts

    The United States kills 11 people in three new strikes on alleged drug‑running boats in the Caribbean and the Pacific | U.S.

    February 17, 2026

    The Roads Not Taken – Movie Reviews. TV Coverage. Trailers. Film Festivals.

    September 12, 2025

    Huey Lewis & The News, Heart And Soul

    September 12, 2025

    FNE Oscar Watch 2026: Croatia Selects Fiume o morte! as Oscar Bid

    September 12, 2025
    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • Vimeo

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from SmartMag about art & design.

    Editors Picks

    Anti-racism protocol activated after Vinicius-Prestianni argument

    February 17, 2026

    Transition Industries set to break ground on US $3.3B methanol plant in Sinaloa

    February 17, 2026

    ‘A disgrace to football’: Trent on Vinicius incident

    February 17, 2026

    Jake Weiner de Good Fear lanza Harvest Hill Entertainment – Celebrity Land

    February 17, 2026
    About Us

    NewsOnClick.com is your reliable source for timely and accurate news. We are committed to delivering unbiased reporting across politics, sports, entertainment, technology, and more. Our mission is to keep you informed with credible, fact-checked content you can trust.

    We're social. Connect with us:

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest YouTube
    Latest Posts

    Anti-racism protocol activated after Vinicius-Prestianni argument

    February 17, 2026

    Transition Industries set to break ground on US $3.3B methanol plant in Sinaloa

    February 17, 2026

    ‘A disgrace to football’: Trent on Vinicius incident

    February 17, 2026

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
    • About Us
    • Editorial Policy
    • Privacy Policy
    • Terms and Conditions
    • Disclaimer
    • Advertise
    • Contact Us
    © 2026 Newsonclick.com || Designed & Powered by ❤️ Trustmomentum.com.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.