Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    What's Hot

    Federal government raises concerns over OpenAI safety measures after B.C. tragedy

    February 21, 2026

    Espanyol overwhelmed by bafflingly brilliant Atletico Madrid as 2026 form continues

    February 21, 2026

    ‘Price Is Right’ Model Missing, Fans Worried

    February 21, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Select Language
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    NEWS ON CLICK
    Subscribe
    Saturday, February 21
    • Home
      • United States
      • Canada
      • Spain
      • Mexico
    • Top Countries
      • Canada
      • Mexico
      • Spain
      • United States
    • Politics
    • Business
    • Entertainment
    • Fashion
    • Health
    • Science
    • Sports
    • Travel
    NEWS ON CLICK
    Home»Entertainment»US Entertainment»Quinton Aaron’s Family Shares Positive Update After His Spinal Stroke
    US Entertainment

    Quinton Aaron’s Family Shares Positive Update After His Spinal Stroke

    News DeskBy News DeskFebruary 7, 2026No Comments3 Mins Read
    Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest Copy Link LinkedIn Tumblr Email VKontakte Telegram
    Quinton Aaron’s Family Shares Positive Update After His Spinal Stroke
    Share
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email Copy Link

    Quinton Aaron’s family have shared a positive update on The Blind Side actor after he was hospitalized after suffering a “spinal stroke.”

    Quinton, 41, is feeling optimistic amid his recovery and looking forward to watching the Super Bowl this Sunday, the Aaron family said via a statement shared with Us Weekly on Friday, February 6.

    “Quinton is in a jovial mood, now laughing and smiling and is communicating to the best of his ability while he continues to recover,” the statement read. “He’s watching TV and getting ready to root for his favorite team this weekend.”

    Previously, the Aaron family confirmed on January 29 that Quinton had been admitted to an Atlanta hospital after suffering a “spinal stroke.” Quinton’s legs had stopped functioning as he was walking up stairs in his apartment, and he had collapsed as a result.

    The family said at the time, “We acknowledge that you’ve heard about Quinton Aaron’s condition. We appreciate the overwhelming love, support and prayers that Quinton has received over the past few days from his fans, the public and our concerned community.”

    In the statement, the family shared details on the status of the actor’s health at the time.

    “He is alert, aware and recovering. The Aaron family has a lot to deal with for the betterment of their loved one, but will be sure to keep everyone posted regarding Quinton’s health as we see fit,” it continued.

     


    Quinton Aaron.
    (Photo by Sean Zanni/Getty Images for ACCF )

    The family also noted that factual information regarding Quinton’s health will only be delivered by a “blood relative” via the family’s spokesperson and “lifelong friend” Liana Mendoza, urging the public to ignore misinformation from other sources.

    News broke on January 25 that Quinton had been hospitalized. Days later, Quinton’s wife, Margarita Aaron, confirmed to TMZ that the actor was on life support but showing signs of improvement.

    A GoFundMe page was set up by the Veterans Aids Network — an organization that Quinton has previously worked with. The page aimed to raise money to help support his family as he recovered from his health woes.

    “Quinton is one of the kindest, most genuine people you could ever meet,” the GoFundMe page stated. “He shows up for others. He encourages, uplifts and gives freely of himself, often without asking for anything in return. Today, he needs us to show up for him.”

    The page added, “Quinton has spent his life inspiring others, reminding us that compassion and humanity still matter in this world. Now, as he faces one of the hardest battles of his life, let’s surround him and his loved ones with that same compassion, strength and care.”

    Thank You!

    You have successfully subscribed.

    Quinton is best known for his portrayal of former NFL offensive lineman Michael Oher in The Blind Side. Tim McGraw, Lily Collins and Sandra Bullock also starred in the 2009 film.

    The actor also suffered a previous health scare in the last 12 months. In March 2025, he was admitted to a hospital with a fever and a bloody cough.

    Quinton suspected he was experiencing Type A flu in addition to pneumonia before his release.

    Celebrity Health Celebrity Health Scares celebrity news
    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email Telegram Copy Link
    News Desk
    • Website

    News Desk is the dedicated editorial force behind News On Click. Comprised of experienced journalists, writers, and editors, our team is united by a shared passion for delivering high-quality, credible news to a global audience.

    Related Posts

    US Entertainment

    Husband Brandon Frankel Shares Cancer

    February 21, 2026
    US Entertainment

    What Happened to Alysa Liu’s Mother? About Her Father’s Ex-Wife – Hollywood Life

    February 21, 2026
    US Entertainment

    James Van Der Beek’s Wife Reacts to Eric Dane’s Death

    February 21, 2026
    US Entertainment

    Tyla Sparks Debate Over Her Reaction To Yung Miami’s ‘Tea Time’

    February 21, 2026
    US Entertainment

    Millie Bobby Brown Celebrated 22nd Birthday, David Harbour Attends

    February 21, 2026
    US Entertainment

    Yung Miami’s New ‘Tea Time’ Track Has Fans Mentioning Diddy

    February 21, 2026
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Don't Miss

    Federal government raises concerns over OpenAI safety measures after B.C. tragedy

    News DeskFebruary 21, 20260

    Minister Solomon says the federal government is seeking answers from OpenAI and other artificial intelligence…

    Espanyol overwhelmed by bafflingly brilliant Atletico Madrid as 2026 form continues

    February 21, 2026

    ‘Price Is Right’ Model Missing, Fans Worried

    February 21, 2026

    JPMorgan concedes it closed Trump’s accounts after Jan. 6 attack

    February 21, 2026
    Tech news by Newsonclick.com
    Top Posts

    Federal government raises concerns over OpenAI safety measures after B.C. tragedy

    February 21, 2026

    The Roads Not Taken – Movie Reviews. TV Coverage. Trailers. Film Festivals.

    September 12, 2025

    Huey Lewis & The News, Heart And Soul

    September 12, 2025

    FNE Oscar Watch 2026: Croatia Selects Fiume o morte! as Oscar Bid

    September 12, 2025
    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • Vimeo

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from SmartMag about art & design.

    Editors Picks

    Federal government raises concerns over OpenAI safety measures after B.C. tragedy

    February 21, 2026

    Espanyol overwhelmed by bafflingly brilliant Atletico Madrid as 2026 form continues

    February 21, 2026

    ‘Price Is Right’ Model Missing, Fans Worried

    February 21, 2026

    JPMorgan concedes it closed Trump’s accounts after Jan. 6 attack

    February 21, 2026
    About Us

    NewsOnClick.com is your reliable source for timely and accurate news. We are committed to delivering unbiased reporting across politics, sports, entertainment, technology, and more. Our mission is to keep you informed with credible, fact-checked content you can trust.

    We're social. Connect with us:

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest YouTube
    Latest Posts

    Federal government raises concerns over OpenAI safety measures after B.C. tragedy

    February 21, 2026

    Espanyol overwhelmed by bafflingly brilliant Atletico Madrid as 2026 form continues

    February 21, 2026

    ‘Price Is Right’ Model Missing, Fans Worried

    February 21, 2026

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
    • About Us
    • Editorial Policy
    • Privacy Policy
    • Terms and Conditions
    • Disclaimer
    • Advertise
    • Contact Us
    © 2026 Newsonclick.com || Designed & Powered by ❤️ Trustmomentum.com.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.