Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    What's Hot

    Fatima Sana’s all-round show helps Pakistan beat South Africa in 3rd WT20I to avoid series whitewash

    February 17, 2026

    Nancy Cartwright Declares AI Lacks The ‘Heart’ To Voice Bart Simpson

    February 17, 2026

    Padres Sign Walker Buehler To Minor League Deal

    February 17, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Select Language
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    NEWS ON CLICK
    Subscribe
    Tuesday, February 17
    • Home
      • United States
      • Canada
      • Spain
      • Mexico
    • Top Countries
      • Canada
      • Mexico
      • Spain
      • United States
    • Politics
    • Business
    • Entertainment
    • Fashion
    • Health
    • Science
    • Sports
    • Travel
    NEWS ON CLICK
    Home»Entertainment»US Entertainment»Savannah Guthrie’s Family ‘Cleared as Possible Suspects’ in Nancy Guthrie Case
    US Entertainment

    Savannah Guthrie’s Family ‘Cleared as Possible Suspects’ in Nancy Guthrie Case

    News DeskBy News DeskFebruary 16, 2026No Comments4 Mins Read
    Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest Copy Link LinkedIn Tumblr Email VKontakte Telegram
    Savannah Guthrie’s Family ‘Cleared as Possible Suspects’ in Nancy Guthrie Case
    Share
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email Copy Link

    Authorities have cleared Savannah Guthrie’s family as potential suspects amid the ongoing investigation into Nancy Guthrie’s disappearance.

    “To be clear … the Guthrie family — to include all siblings and spouses — have been cleared as possible suspects in this case. The family has been nothing but cooperative and gracious and are victims in this case,” Pima County Sheriff Chris Nanos shared in a statement via X on Monday, February 16.

    “To suggest otherwise is not only wrong, it is cruel. The Guthrie family are victims plain and simple… please, I’m begging you the media to honor your profession and report with some sense of compassion and professionalism.”

    News broke on February 1 that Nancy was reported missing by a family member who called 911. She was last seen by daughter Annie Guthrie one day prior. (Nancy shared daughters Annie and Savannah, 54, and son Camron Guthrie with late husband Charles Guthrie, who died in 1988 after suffering from a heart attack.)


    Related: President Trump Threatens Nancy Guthrie Kidnappers With Death Penalty

    President Donald Trump is issuing a threat to the alleged abductor or abductors of Savannah Guthrie’s mom, Nancy Guthrie. Trump, 79, told the New York Post on Monday, February 16, that her kidnappers would face “very, very severe — the most severe” federal consequences if Nancy, 84, is found dead. When asked if that meant […]

    Following Nancy’s disappearance, Nanos shared that authorities are still investigating the motive behind her abduction — and explained that he believes she was kidnapped rather than the victim of a burglary gone wrong.

    “This is somebody who’s disappeared from the face of the earth, and now we have a camera that says here’s the person who did this,” he told the Daily Mail on Monday.

    Nanos was referring to the black-and-white images and video clips released by the FBI last week of the masked person standing outside of Nancy’s home and attempting to cover up her camera. The FBI has since shared that the individual is likely “a male, approximately 5’9’’ – 5’10’’ tall, with an average build.”

    He continued, “And that’s what makes me say this is a kidnapping. The motivation for it is where we get stuck, right? Is it for money? I mean, we had the one demand where they asked for money. But is it really for money, or is it for revenge for something?”

    Detectives in Savannah Guthrie’s Mom Nancy Guthrie’s Disappearance Are ‘Stuck’ on a Motive


    Related: Detectives in Nancy Guthrie’s Disappearance Are ‘Stuck’ on a Motive

    Authorities are still questioning a motive behind the alleged abduction of Savannah Guthrie’s mom, Nancy Guthrie. Pima County Sheriff Chris Nanos shared in an interview with the Daily Mail on Monday, February 16, that he believes Nancy, 84, was kidnapped rather than involved in a burglary that went wrong. “This is somebody who’s disappeared from […]

    The same day as Nanos’ most recent interview, TMZ shared that they received a fourth ransom note regarding Nancy’s disappearance. “I know what I saw 5 days ago south of the border and I was told to shut up so I know who he is and that was definitely Nancy with them,” the email allegedly read, with the message containing the same Bitcoin account as the previous three ransom notes.

    President Donald Trump, meanwhile, told the New York Post on Monday that Nancy’s kidnappers would face “very, very severe — the most severe” federal consequences if Nancy is found dead.

    When asked if he meant that the Department of Justice would request the death penalty, Trump, 79, replied, “The most, yeah — that’s true.”

    Thank You!

    You have successfully subscribed.

    One day prior, Savannah shared an emotional video while attempting to speak directly to Nancy’s potential abductors.

    donald trump new clues savannah guthrie mom case


    Related: Donald Trump Says There Are New ‘Clues’ in Search for Savannah Guthrie’s Mom

    President Donald Trump claims there are new “clues” in the ongoing search for Today cohost Savannah Guthrie’s missing mother, Nancy. “I’ll give you a little statement — I think we’re doing very well in that regard,” Trump, 79, said while speaking to reporters on Air Force One on Friday, February 6. “You’d be surprised to […]

    “It’s been two weeks since our mom was taken and I just wanted to come on and say that we still have hope and we still believe and I wanted to say to whoever has her or knows where she is, that it’s never too late,” she said via Instagram on Sunday, February 15. “And you’re not lost or alone. And it is never too late to do the right thing and we are here. And we believe and we believe in the essential goodness of every human being. And it’s never too late.”

    She captioned the upload, “Bring her home. It’s never too late to do the next right thing.”

    celebrity news news True Crime
    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email Telegram Copy Link
    News Desk
    • Website

    News Desk is the dedicated editorial force behind News On Click. Comprised of experienced journalists, writers, and editors, our team is united by a shared passion for delivering high-quality, credible news to a global audience.

    Related Posts

    US Entertainment

    Shia LaBeouf Celebrates Lundi Gras in New Orleans

    February 17, 2026
    US Entertainment

    Nicki Minaj Posts Pics Of Herself With A.I.-Generated Donald Trump

    February 17, 2026
    Canada

    Calgarians celebrate Family Day by getting in touch with history – Calgary

    February 17, 2026
    CA Entertainment

    ‘Teen Mom’ Star Arrested For Drugs & Trespassing, Details

    February 17, 2026
    US Entertainment

    How Mo Helmi Builds Urban Environments That Thrive – Hollywood Life

    February 17, 2026
    US Entertainment

    Quinton Aaron Focused on Recovery, Sad ‘Wife’ Is Married to Another Man

    February 17, 2026
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Don't Miss

    Fatima Sana’s all-round show helps Pakistan beat South Africa in 3rd WT20I to avoid series whitewash

    News DeskFebruary 17, 20260

    Pakistan Women signed off the T20I leg of their 2026 tour of South Africa with…

    Nancy Cartwright Declares AI Lacks The ‘Heart’ To Voice Bart Simpson

    February 17, 2026

    Padres Sign Walker Buehler To Minor League Deal

    February 17, 2026

    Shia LaBeouf Celebrates Lundi Gras in New Orleans

    February 17, 2026
    Tech news by Newsonclick.com
    Top Posts

    Ilker Çatak • Director of Yellow Letters

    February 16, 2026

    The Roads Not Taken – Movie Reviews. TV Coverage. Trailers. Film Festivals.

    September 12, 2025

    Huey Lewis & The News, Heart And Soul

    September 12, 2025

    FNE Oscar Watch 2026: Croatia Selects Fiume o morte! as Oscar Bid

    September 12, 2025
    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • Vimeo

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from SmartMag about art & design.

    Editors Picks

    Fatima Sana’s all-round show helps Pakistan beat South Africa in 3rd WT20I to avoid series whitewash

    February 17, 2026

    Nancy Cartwright Declares AI Lacks The ‘Heart’ To Voice Bart Simpson

    February 17, 2026

    Padres Sign Walker Buehler To Minor League Deal

    February 17, 2026

    Shia LaBeouf Celebrates Lundi Gras in New Orleans

    February 17, 2026
    About Us

    NewsOnClick.com is your reliable source for timely and accurate news. We are committed to delivering unbiased reporting across politics, sports, entertainment, technology, and more. Our mission is to keep you informed with credible, fact-checked content you can trust.

    We're social. Connect with us:

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest YouTube
    Latest Posts

    Fatima Sana’s all-round show helps Pakistan beat South Africa in 3rd WT20I to avoid series whitewash

    February 17, 2026

    Nancy Cartwright Declares AI Lacks The ‘Heart’ To Voice Bart Simpson

    February 17, 2026

    Padres Sign Walker Buehler To Minor League Deal

    February 17, 2026

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
    • About Us
    • Editorial Policy
    • Privacy Policy
    • Terms and Conditions
    • Disclaimer
    • Advertise
    • Contact Us
    © 2026 Newsonclick.com || Designed & Powered by ❤️ Trustmomentum.com.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.