Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    What's Hot

    Number of counterfeit pesos in circulation hits 3-year high

    February 18, 2026

    Trump looms over Texas attorney general race

    February 18, 2026

    Charging your EV from home can earn you some cash

    February 18, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Select Language
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    NEWS ON CLICK
    Subscribe
    Wednesday, February 18
    • Home
      • United States
      • Canada
      • Spain
      • Mexico
    • Top Countries
      • Canada
      • Mexico
      • Spain
      • United States
    • Politics
    • Business
    • Entertainment
    • Fashion
    • Health
    • Science
    • Sports
    • Travel
    NEWS ON CLICK
    Home»Entertainment»CA Entertainment»Trey Songz Arrested Over Alleged Violent Altercation In NYC Nightclub
    CA Entertainment

    Trey Songz Arrested Over Alleged Violent Altercation In NYC Nightclub

    News DeskBy News DeskDecember 15, 2025No Comments4 Mins Read
    Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest Copy Link LinkedIn Tumblr Email VKontakte Telegram
    Trey Songz Arrested Over Alleged Violent Altercation In NYC Nightclub
    Share
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email Copy Link

    Singer Trey Songz is facing fresh legal trouble, as reports revealing that he was arrested in New York City after a violent incident in a nightclub have surfaced.

    This is far from the first time Trey Songz has found himself in hot water with the law, as he has previously been accused of physical and sexual assault by a number of women in shocking legal documents.

    Now, the “Na Na” singer must navigate the latest charges against him while already under scrutiny for his past alleged misconduct.

    Article continues below advertisement

    Trey Songz Arrested After Reportedly Becoming Irate In Times Square

    MEGA

    According to new reports, Trey Songz was arrested in New York City in early December 2025 after allegedly getting into a heated altercation with a staff member at Dramma Night Club in Times Square.

    Law enforcement officials said that the “Bottoms Up” singer allegedly became “irate” and punched an employee who told him that they were closing at 4 AM and that he would have to leave.

    Songz recently appeared in court on charges of assault and second-degree mischief from an unrelated incident.

    Article continues below advertisement

    Trey Songz Accused Of Damaging $1,500 Worth Of Property At Another Establishment

    Rapper Trey Songz arrested
    MEGA

    Songz’s second charge stems from an incident that occurred at Mira, a restaurant and hookah lounge in Manhattan.

    Reports state that the singer allegedly damaged nearly $1,500 worth of restaurant property, including hookahs, DJ equipment, and furniture.

    Songz was released from court after acknowledging the charges.

    Article continues below advertisement

    Trey Songz’s Lawyer Fires Back At The Allegations Against Him

    Trey Songz is seen running into Good Morning America
    MEGA

    BET shared that Songz’s lawyer, Mitchlee Schuster, pushed back against the claim that his client grew increasingly frustrated inside Dramma.

    Schuster claimed that Songz was approached by a group of individuals who “instigated a confrontation and attempted to surround him.” Songz’s security reportedly tried to de-escalate the situation; however, an altercation ensued.

    “Despite being the target of the initial provocation, Trey was arrested,” Schuster added. “Public figures are often treated as targets for instigation in pursuit of headlines or financial gain. Trey is cooperating fully in both matters, and we are confident the full context and facts will come to light.”

    Article continues below advertisement

    Songz Has Faced Horrifying Allegations Over The Years

    Winnie Harlow and Lil Wayne party together as they join 2 Chainz and Trey Songz at Saadiq by Made Nightlife
    MEGA

    The latest accusation against Songz comes amid a string of other complaints against the singer for alleged misconduct.

    The Blast reported on a Jane Doe who sued the 41-year-old for $10 million for allegedly sexually assaulting her. In the suit, the woman claimed she spent an evening in a nightclub with Songz after spending New Year’s with him at Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs’ home.

    The documents noted that Songz “sexually assaulted and battered Jane Doe by proceeding to forcefully place his hand under her dress, without her consent, and attempting to insert his fingers into Jane Doe’s v-gina without her consent or permission.”

    Article continues below advertisement

    The suit stated that the first Jane Doe wasn’t the only alleged victim of Songz’s, as another woman reportedly “confided to Jane Doe that [Songz] had also put his hands down her pants and had placed his fingers into her buttocks without her consent earlier that same night.”

    Songz Faced Another Multi-Million Dollar Lawsuit

    ///keke palmer darius jackson reflect  scaled
    MEGA

    The horrifying allegations against the “Slow Motion” singer don’t end there. According to another report from The Blast, Songz was previously sued for $20 million by a woman who claimed he anally r-ped her at a house party.

    Documents state that the woman arrived at the house party after being invited by the singer, and upon her arrival, Songz allegedly led her upstairs to a room where he reportedly sexually assaulted her. The unnamed woman later stated that she was admitted to a hospital, where she learned that she had “serious anal tearing that could require surgery.”

    Article continues below advertisement

    In a separate incident, actress Keke Palmer blasted Songz, claiming the singer used “sexual intimidation” to pressure her into appearing in one of his music videos. “This is preposterous. How am I in this video, Trey? After you found me in a closet HIDING because I was so afraid of any more conflict,” Palmer said in a video.

    “Literally, my last option was to hide because you all would not listen when I said I did not want to be in the video the FIRST time. Just cause you give someone food and alcohol and throw in a little sexual intimidation doesn’t mean they will buckle. Yet, you still disrespected me as a young woman,” she added.

    trey songz
    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email Telegram Copy Link
    News Desk
    • Website

    News Desk is the dedicated editorial force behind News On Click. Comprised of experienced journalists, writers, and editors, our team is united by a shared passion for delivering high-quality, credible news to a global audience.

    Related Posts

    CA Entertainment

    Bunnie Xo Opens Up About Monogamy, ‘Free Not Open’

    February 18, 2026
    CA Entertainment

    Ty Pennington Gets Candid About Mental Health, ‘Hopelessness’

    February 18, 2026
    CA Entertainment

    Sharon Stone Calls Out Modern Culture In Heated Nude Body Debate

    February 18, 2026
    CA Entertainment

    SOUND FIST: U2 ft ED SHEERAN & TARAS TOPOLIA

    February 18, 2026
    CA Entertainment

    Paris Hilton Says ‘Yes All Over Again’ To Husband Of 5 Years

    February 18, 2026
    CA Entertainment

    ‘Today’ Host Reveals How Hoda Kotb Helped Through Huge Loss

    February 18, 2026
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Don't Miss

    Number of counterfeit pesos in circulation hits 3-year high

    News DeskFebruary 18, 20260

    Almost 292,000 fake banknotes were detected in Mexico in 2025, according to the country’s central…

    Trump looms over Texas attorney general race

    February 18, 2026

    Charging your EV from home can earn you some cash

    February 18, 2026

    Argos sign Enock Makonzo, Dymere Miller

    February 18, 2026
    Tech news by Newsonclick.com
    Top Posts

    Cineplex CEO to receive Legend of Cinema Award from industry group

    February 18, 2026

    The Roads Not Taken – Movie Reviews. TV Coverage. Trailers. Film Festivals.

    September 12, 2025

    Huey Lewis & The News, Heart And Soul

    September 12, 2025

    FNE Oscar Watch 2026: Croatia Selects Fiume o morte! as Oscar Bid

    September 12, 2025
    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • Vimeo

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from SmartMag about art & design.

    Editors Picks

    Number of counterfeit pesos in circulation hits 3-year high

    February 18, 2026

    Trump looms over Texas attorney general race

    February 18, 2026

    Charging your EV from home can earn you some cash

    February 18, 2026

    Argos sign Enock Makonzo, Dymere Miller

    February 18, 2026
    About Us

    NewsOnClick.com is your reliable source for timely and accurate news. We are committed to delivering unbiased reporting across politics, sports, entertainment, technology, and more. Our mission is to keep you informed with credible, fact-checked content you can trust.

    We're social. Connect with us:

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest YouTube
    Latest Posts

    Number of counterfeit pesos in circulation hits 3-year high

    February 18, 2026

    Trump looms over Texas attorney general race

    February 18, 2026

    Charging your EV from home can earn you some cash

    February 18, 2026

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
    • About Us
    • Editorial Policy
    • Privacy Policy
    • Terms and Conditions
    • Disclaimer
    • Advertise
    • Contact Us
    © 2026 Newsonclick.com || Designed & Powered by ❤️ Trustmomentum.com.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.