Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    What's Hot

    Rangers To Place Corey Seager On Injured List

    May 18, 2026

    ‘Game-changer’ Pep Guardiola reports leave Gary Neville in shock

    May 18, 2026

    Disney Faces A Class Action Lawsuit Over Facial Recognition Tech

    May 18, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Select Language
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    NEWS ON CLICK
    Subscribe
    Monday, May 18
    • Home
      • United States
      • Canada
      • Spain
      • Mexico
    • Top Countries
      • Canada
      • Mexico
      • Spain
      • United States
    • Politics
    • Business
    • Entertainment
    • Fashion
    • Health
    • Science
    • Sports
    • Travel
    NEWS ON CLICK
    Home»Entertainment»CA Entertainment»HGTV’s Alison Victoria Explains Recent ‘Cancellation’ Comments
    CA Entertainment

    HGTV’s Alison Victoria Explains Recent ‘Cancellation’ Comments

    News DeskBy News DeskMay 18, 2026No Comments3 Mins Read
    Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest Copy Link LinkedIn Tumblr Email VKontakte Telegram
    HGTV's Alison Victoria Explains Recent 'Cancellation' Comments
    Share
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email Copy Link

    Battle on the Beach is expected to make its return, despite former series star Alison Victoria previously claiming that the show wasn’t returning. Recently, she’s discussed her previous comments. In addition, she also shared a few theories on why she isn’t returning for the newest season.

    Alison Victoria Recently Claimed That Battle On The Beach Wasn’t Coming Back, But It Was Ultimately Renewed

    Victoria is known for her work on a variety of home renovation shows. These include Windy City Rehab, Sin City Rehab, Rock the Block, and Battle on the Beach.

    However, it was recently announced that Victoria would not be returning to Battle on the Beach. This was all the more surprising as she previously claimed that the show wasn’t coming back at all.

    Alison Victoria – YouTube

    During her Pop Smear podcast back in July, Victoria claimed, “I did a show called Battle on the Beach. I love that show. It was so fun and funny. And then all of a sudden, I watched the episode, I’m like, ‘Well, where’d all that [great content] go?’ I get it, it’s a lot of content to try to put into 42 minutes, but where is it? Where’s the great editing?”

    At the time, Victoria claimed, “You’ll lose a show that way. I truly believe that,” she continued. “And ‘Battle on the Beach’ did not get picked back up, which is sad because it was like adult spring break. I believe it was all editing. You have it, use it. Be funny, use the funny, go with us on that journey because it’s most likely going to resonate with the viewer.”

    Battle On The Beach Is Expected To Return On June 1

    Since then, however, it was announced that Battle on the Beach was indeed returning, just without Victoria. Speaking with The Daily Mail, she shared that she wished she had reconsidered her word choices.

    Victoria explained, “I said that ‘Battle on the Beach’ was canceled. Now, that word should not have been used. I should have said it was ‘not renewed.’ That’s the language that I should have used.”

    'Battle on the Beach' - YouTube
    ‘Battle on the Beach’ – YouTube

    As the outlet noted, there was speculation that her slip of the tongue was what cost Victoria her spot on the show. However, she also shared another theory: “Part of me hopes that maybe they didn’t ask me back because they knew I didn’t have time. I don’t know.”

    At this time, however, Victoria is still associated with HGTV. She is also waiting to see if her series, Sin City Rehab, will also get renewed. In the meantime, Battle on the Beach is still coming back, airing its next new episode on June 1. It will feature Ty Pennington, Sarah Baeumler, and Mika Kleinschmidt as mentors.

    What is your reaction to Alison Victoria’s recent share? Have you been following this story? Make sure you come back to TV Shows Ace for all the latest reality TV and celebrity news.

    John Witiw

    John Witiw has been a writer since at least 2015. He’s covered a variety of topics, especially when it comes to film and television.

    John Witiw
    Latest posts by John Witiw (see all)



    Alison Victoria HGTV
    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email Telegram Copy Link
    News Desk
    • Website

    News Desk is the dedicated editorial force behind News On Click. Comprised of experienced journalists, writers, and editors, our team is united by a shared passion for delivering high-quality, credible news to a global audience.

    Related Posts

    CA Entertainment

    ‘AI’ Clay Aiken Shares ‘Ugly’ Comments He Got From Judge

    May 18, 2026
    CA Entertainment

    What Amy Schumer’s ‘New York City’ Could Mean for Her Next Chapter

    May 18, 2026
    CA Entertainment

    Benny Blanco Is ‘Not Allowed’ To Talk About His Sex Life

    May 18, 2026
    CA Entertainment

    Hilaria Baldwin Celebrates Romeo’s 8th Birthday With a ‘No Training Wheels’ Scooter

    May 18, 2026
    CA Entertainment

    Pete Davidson Thriving After Elsie Hewitt Breakup, Insider Claims

    May 18, 2026
    CA Entertainment

    Heidi Klum Jets to France with a Furry Companion in Tow

    May 18, 2026
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Don't Miss

    Rangers To Place Corey Seager On Injured List

    News DeskMay 18, 20260

    By Darragh McDonald | at May 18, 2026 4:40pm CDT The Rangers are going to…

    ‘Game-changer’ Pep Guardiola reports leave Gary Neville in shock

    May 18, 2026

    Disney Faces A Class Action Lawsuit Over Facial Recognition Tech

    May 18, 2026

    ‘AI’ Clay Aiken Shares ‘Ugly’ Comments He Got From Judge

    May 18, 2026
    Tech news by Newsonclick.com
    Top Posts

    Orioles contact-less lineup tries for better results vs. Guardians

    April 19, 2026

    Rangers To Place Corey Seager On Injured List

    May 18, 2026

    ‘The View’ Joy Behar Shocked To Agree With Alyssa Farah Griffin

    April 18, 2026

    Bobbi Althoff Announces Surprise Comeback

    April 18, 2026
    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • Vimeo

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from SmartMag about art & design.

    Editors Picks

    Rangers To Place Corey Seager On Injured List

    May 18, 2026

    ‘Game-changer’ Pep Guardiola reports leave Gary Neville in shock

    May 18, 2026

    Disney Faces A Class Action Lawsuit Over Facial Recognition Tech

    May 18, 2026

    ‘AI’ Clay Aiken Shares ‘Ugly’ Comments He Got From Judge

    May 18, 2026
    About Us

    NewsOnClick.com is your reliable source for timely and accurate news. We are committed to delivering unbiased reporting across politics, sports, entertainment, technology, and more. Our mission is to keep you informed with credible, fact-checked content you can trust.

    We're social. Connect with us:

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest YouTube
    Latest Posts

    Rangers To Place Corey Seager On Injured List

    May 18, 2026

    ‘Game-changer’ Pep Guardiola reports leave Gary Neville in shock

    May 18, 2026

    Disney Faces A Class Action Lawsuit Over Facial Recognition Tech

    May 18, 2026

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
    • About Us
    • Editorial Policy
    • Privacy Policy
    • Terms and Conditions
    • Disclaimer
    • Advertise
    • Contact Us
    © 2026 Newsonclick.com || Designed & Powered by ❤️ Trustmomentum.com.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.