Battle on the Beach is expected to make its return, despite former series star Alison Victoria previously claiming that the show wasn’t returning. Recently, she’s discussed her previous comments. In addition, she also shared a few theories on why she isn’t returning for the newest season.
Alison Victoria Recently Claimed That Battle On The Beach Wasn’t Coming Back, But It Was Ultimately Renewed
Victoria is known for her work on a variety of home renovation shows. These include Windy City Rehab, Sin City Rehab, Rock the Block, and Battle on the Beach.
However, it was recently announced that Victoria would not be returning to Battle on the Beach. This was all the more surprising as she previously claimed that the show wasn’t coming back at all.
During her Pop Smear podcast back in July, Victoria claimed, “I did a show called Battle on the Beach. I love that show. It was so fun and funny. And then all of a sudden, I watched the episode, I’m like, ‘Well, where’d all that [great content] go?’ I get it, it’s a lot of content to try to put into 42 minutes, but where is it? Where’s the great editing?”
At the time, Victoria claimed, “You’ll lose a show that way. I truly believe that,” she continued. “And ‘Battle on the Beach’ did not get picked back up, which is sad because it was like adult spring break. I believe it was all editing. You have it, use it. Be funny, use the funny, go with us on that journey because it’s most likely going to resonate with the viewer.”
Battle On The Beach Is Expected To Return On June 1
Since then, however, it was announced that Battle on the Beach was indeed returning, just without Victoria. Speaking with The Daily Mail, she shared that she wished she had reconsidered her word choices.
Victoria explained, “I said that ‘Battle on the Beach’ was canceled. Now, that word should not have been used. I should have said it was ‘not renewed.’ That’s the language that I should have used.”

As the outlet noted, there was speculation that her slip of the tongue was what cost Victoria her spot on the show. However, she also shared another theory: “Part of me hopes that maybe they didn’t ask me back because they knew I didn’t have time. I don’t know.”
At this time, however, Victoria is still associated with HGTV. She is also waiting to see if her series, Sin City Rehab, will also get renewed. In the meantime, Battle on the Beach is still coming back, airing its next new episode on June 1. It will feature Ty Pennington, Sarah Baeumler, and Mika Kleinschmidt as mentors.
What is your reaction to Alison Victoria’s recent share? Have you been following this story? Make sure you come back to TV Shows Ace for all the latest reality TV and celebrity news.
