Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    What's Hot

    How the Montreal studio behind Outlast has kept horror fresh for over a decade

    May 20, 2026

    TJX Raises Annual Forecasts as US Shoppers Hunt for Value

    May 20, 2026

    Braves Designate José Azócar For Assignment

    May 20, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Select Language
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    NEWS ON CLICK
    Subscribe
    Wednesday, May 20
    • Home
      • United States
      • Canada
      • Spain
      • Mexico
    • Top Countries
      • Canada
      • Mexico
      • Spain
      • United States
    • Politics
    • Business
    • Entertainment
    • Fashion
    • Health
    • Science
    • Sports
    • Travel
    NEWS ON CLICK
    Home»Politics & Opinion»CA Politics»Disturbing video shows Tim Hortons customer fighting employee shortly before her death
    CA Politics

    Disturbing video shows Tim Hortons customer fighting employee shortly before her death

    News DeskBy News DeskMay 20, 2026No Comments4 Mins Read
    Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest Copy Link LinkedIn Tumblr Email VKontakte Telegram
    Disturbing video shows Tim Hortons customer fighting employee shortly before her death
    Share
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email Copy Link

    Police in Fort Wayne, Indiana, have released surveillance video and a statement after an altercation in a local Tim Hortons ended with a 75-year-old customer dead of a heart attack.

    The incident took place just after 8 a.m. on the morning of May 13. In the video, Anita Grayson, 75, can be seen entering the restaurant at 3975 Ice Way in the northern Indiana city, police say, to address an issue with an order she had received at the drive-through.

    After standing at the counter for about a minute, Grayson is seen arguing with a 17-year-old female employee, both parties gesturing intensely with their hands. (The video does not include sound.)

    Next, a 20-year-old shift lead steps between Grayson and the employee. Police say the shift lead repeatedly told Grayson to leave. Grayson moves toward the younger employee, at which point the shift lead places her hands against Grayson to hold her back. Grayson then shoves the shift lead backward and takes a swing at her, striking her face.

    The shift lead reacts and moves toward Grayson, swinging her arms and pushing her backward. The two end up in a tussle on the floor, as two other employees move in to separate them.

    Police say that during the fight, Grayson grabbed the shift lead’s face, leaving scratches and knocking off her glasses. “During the struggle, Ms. Grayson pulled a chunk of hair from the shift lead’s head, leaving a raw area on the top of her head,” they said in a press release . The video highlights the shift lead’s hair on the floor.

    Police say that at 8:22 a.m. Grayson lay down on the floor and the shift lead went to check on her, bringing her a cup of water. “A (Fort Wayne Police Department) officer then arrived and found Ms. Grayson unresponsive. Medics arrived and began life-saving measures. Ms. Grayson was transported from the scene and was later pronounced deceased by medical personnel.”

    Police say they released the information to counter “a dangerously false narrative (that) has led to significant public concern and misinformation. For that reason, and because it is in the public interest, FWPD is releasing the facts of the case along with a clear and complete video of the events that occurred inside Tim Hortons.”

    A segment of the surveillance footage that starts with Grayson being knocked over had been shared on social media by her daughter, Tawnda Grayson, leading to calls for the Tim Hortons workers to be arrested.

     The Tim Hortons restaurant at 3975 Ice Way in Fort Wayne, Indiana.

    “My mother was wronged in the worst way,” Tawnda told local news . “You should not enter a coffee shop for a coffee and a doughnut and come out unalived. That is diabolical.”

    She added: “That’s an elderly lady. That’s not how we treat our senior citizens. We be careful with them. We make sure that they’re alright. We don’t jump on them and attack them and scare them to death.”

    Police say homicide detectives and crime scene personnel conducted a full death investigation. “Detectives interviewed witnesses, collected and reviewed surveillance video, gathered evidence, and fully documented the scene,” they said. “The Allen County Coroner’s Office was contacted, and an autopsy was requested. At this time, the cause and manner of death remain pending.” The file was sent to the Allen County Prosecutor’s Office for review on Tuesday.

    “The Fort Wayne Police Department recognizes that any loss of life is tragic,” police added. “FWPD understands the public concern surrounding this case. We also recognize the importance of transparency, accuracy, and allowing the investigative and prosecutorial review process to proceed based on the full body of evidence, not incomplete video clips or inaccurate public narratives.”

    • Infamous Toronto man alleged to have thrown feces faces new charges following two sexual assault incidents
    • He committed a violent home invasion. Now, he’s running for town council

    Our website is the place for the latest breaking news, exclusive scoops, longreads and provocative commentary. Please bookmark nationalpost.com and sign up for our newsletters here.

    crime Discover Indiana Realtime tim horton's
    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email Telegram Copy Link
    News Desk
    • Website

    News Desk is the dedicated editorial force behind News On Click. Comprised of experienced journalists, writers, and editors, our team is united by a shared passion for delivering high-quality, credible news to a global audience.

    Related Posts

    CA Politics

    Conservative MP Michael Chong meets with Taiwan president

    May 20, 2026
    ES Entertainment

    Netflix To Adapt Crime Novel The Getaway

    May 20, 2026
    CA Politics

    CP NewsAlert: PBO says Canadian governments to spend $1 billion to host World Cup

    May 20, 2026
    CA Politics

    Carignan nominated for a senior advisory role in NATO

    May 20, 2026
    CA Politics

    The GOP’s YOLO caucus is small but growing. That may spell trouble for Trump’s congressional agenda

    May 20, 2026
    CA Politics

    NCR Toronto man who killed his brother gets escorted city visits

    May 20, 2026
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Don't Miss

    How the Montreal studio behind Outlast has kept horror fresh for over a decade

    News DeskMay 20, 20260

    Of the many studios within Quebec’s massive, world-class gaming industry, Red Barrels is arguably one…

    TJX Raises Annual Forecasts as US Shoppers Hunt for Value

    May 20, 2026

    Braves Designate José Azócar For Assignment

    May 20, 2026

    Hearts concerned over ‘troubling precedent’ in Scottish Premiership after final-day chaos

    May 20, 2026
    Tech news by Newsonclick.com
    Top Posts

    IPL 2026: Fans go crazy as Tilak Varma’s stunning century and Ashwani Kumar’s 4-fer guide MI to a dominant win over GT

    April 20, 2026

    Spaniards conquer LIV Golf Mexico City tournament, with Jon Rahm winning at 21 under par

    April 20, 2026

    Who is going to Florida if Canada is boycotting U.S. travel? It's Canadians

    April 20, 2026

    Kris Jenner Disappointed In 100k Facelift, ‘Slipping’ Already & Mad

    April 20, 2026
    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • Vimeo

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from SmartMag about art & design.

    Editors Picks

    How the Montreal studio behind Outlast has kept horror fresh for over a decade

    May 20, 2026

    TJX Raises Annual Forecasts as US Shoppers Hunt for Value

    May 20, 2026

    Braves Designate José Azócar For Assignment

    May 20, 2026

    Hearts concerned over ‘troubling precedent’ in Scottish Premiership after final-day chaos

    May 20, 2026
    About Us

    NewsOnClick.com is your reliable source for timely and accurate news. We are committed to delivering unbiased reporting across politics, sports, entertainment, technology, and more. Our mission is to keep you informed with credible, fact-checked content you can trust.

    We're social. Connect with us:

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest YouTube
    Latest Posts

    How the Montreal studio behind Outlast has kept horror fresh for over a decade

    May 20, 2026

    TJX Raises Annual Forecasts as US Shoppers Hunt for Value

    May 20, 2026

    Braves Designate José Azócar For Assignment

    May 20, 2026

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
    • About Us
    • Editorial Policy
    • Privacy Policy
    • Terms and Conditions
    • Disclaimer
    • Advertise
    • Contact Us
    © 2026 Newsonclick.com || Designed & Powered by ❤️ Trustmomentum.com.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.