Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    What's Hot

    El móvil para niños con geolocalización y botón SOS para encontrarlos rápidamente por menos de 100 euros

    August 22, 2026

    Fans react as England dominate Pakistan to secure emphatic first Test win at Headingley

    August 22, 2026

    Símbolo de la Revolución Industrial, este puente de Inglaterra fue el primero de hierro fundido de la historia

    August 22, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Select Language
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    NEWS ON CLICK
    Subscribe
    Saturday, August 22
    • Home
      • United States
      • Canada
      • Spain
      • Mexico
    • Top Countries
      • Canada
      • Mexico
      • Spain
      • United States
    • Politics
    • Business
    • Entertainment
    • Fashion
    • Health
    • Science
    • Sports
    • Travel
    NEWS ON CLICK
    Home»Entertainment»CA Entertainment»Celine Dion Dishes On ‘Grandiose’ Return To Stage
    CA Entertainment

    Celine Dion Dishes On ‘Grandiose’ Return To Stage

    News DeskBy News DeskAugust 19, 2026No Comments4 Mins Read
    Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest Copy Link LinkedIn Tumblr Email VKontakte Telegram
    Celine Dion Dishes On ‘Grandiose’ Return To Stage
    Share
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email Copy Link

    Celine Dion is making a bigger comeback than fans might have expected, and she is spilling the tea on it.

    The legendary singer had to take a hiatus from the public eye in 2022 following her diagnosis with stiff-person syndrome, a health battle she secretly fought for over a decade.

    Although Dion made a surprise performance at the 2024 Paris Olympics, the “I’m Alive” singer reveals she is done hiding and ready to take her throne on stage again.

    5
    MEGA

    In a rare interview ahead of her upcoming residency in Paris, set to run for five weeks, Dion opened up about what it’s like to make such a comeback.

    According to the songstress, it is all about her fans. “It’s been so long, I would like to offer them something to show how I’ve missed them,” she said.

    Despite suffering from an extremely rare condition that is said to affect one to two people in a million, Dion counts herself super lucky because of her fanbase. 

    She credited them for giving her the opportunity to finally come to terms with her condition, even though she had been dealing with symptoms for 17 years.

    “They paid for tickets,” the “Power of Love” songstress explained to Harper’s Bazaar. “They bought my records. They gave me that luxury. So the least I can do is tell them that I’m alive.”

    Inside Dion’s Routine For Paris Residency

    Celine Dion singing in Hyde Park5
    MEGA

    As her highly-anticipated residency, set to kick off in September, inches closer, the 58-year-old is physically ready to deliver.

    To prepare for her shows, Dion does a 90-minute Pilates session thrice weekly alongside ballet classes two times a week.

    Despite the challenging routine, the singer is more than proud of her body for doing what it was born to do. As for what fans can expect from Dion, her creative adviser Annie Horth described it using one word: “grandiose.”

    Speaking to the publication, Horth gave a hint about the setup, saying, “She goes from intimate and romantic to a vocal powerhouse, so we are creating something where she navigates that.”

    Celine Dion Says Stiff-Person Isn’t A ‘Disease’

    Celine Dion gives an emotional live performance in Miami hours after her mother passed away5
    MEGA

    Although Dion is now focused on the future and what it has to offer, she got candid about life with Stiff-person syndrome. “It is a progressive condition. I don’t like to say ‘disease,’” she admitted. 

    The Canadian entertainer recalled how the symptoms heightened during the pandemic and how she fell in love with trees as a way to help her cope. 

    Her positive mindset is what helped her not to fall victim to the condition, despite not being able to move on some days due to muscle stiffness. It also helped that she is an “open book” to the world, not hiding her truth ever.

    “I’m honest, and it’s not always pretty,” Dion noted. “Instead of questioning life, can you live life? So I’m living my life, girl. I’m living the life.”

    The Singer Announced Her Return As A ‘Gift’

    Celine Dion in denim strolling in New York City5
    MEGA

    Many may recall that Dion broke the news of her residency in style. On her 58th birthday earlier this year, the music icon took to Instagram with a new move.

    In a video uploaded, she revealed it was her first time recording a personal birthday message throughout her career, according to The Blast. After updating fans about her well-being, noting she began dancing again, Dion shared the news of her comeback with elation. 

    “This year, I’m getting the best gift of my life. I’m getting the chance to see you, to perform for you once again in Paris, beginning in September this year,” the singer declared. 

    Her announcement was met with approval from fans who wasted no time selling out tickets. Another three-week residency is scheduled for May 2027, and tickets are already flying off the shelf. 

    Dion Performed For Free At The 2024 Paris Olympics

    Céline Dion5
    MEGA

    The five-time Grammy Award winner had long been preparing for her stage return, giving a tease with an unexpected presence at the 2024 Olympics opening ceremony.

    Braving her symptoms, Dion stopped the world as she took the stage to sing Edith Piaf’s “L’Hymne à l’Amour” in her first performance since she stepped away. 

    Her rendition was nothing short of electrifying, as evidenced by the throng of fans who lined the streets of Paris to give the singer her flowers.

    Despite the magnitude of the performance, The Blast confirmed that Dion wasn’t paid a dime but was simply honored to be a part of such a historic event. 

    Céline Dion
    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email Telegram Copy Link
    News Desk
    • Website

    News Desk is the dedicated editorial force behind News On Click. Comprised of experienced journalists, writers, and editors, our team is united by a shared passion for delivering high-quality, credible news to a global audience.

    Related Posts

    CA Entertainment

    Inside the $37,000 Private Jet That Flew ‘Let’s Marry Harry’ to Vegas

    August 22, 2026
    CA Entertainment

    ‘DWTS Next Pro’ Winner Accidentally Spoiled By ABC

    August 22, 2026
    CA Entertainment

    ‘DWTS’ Witney Carson Steps Back From Job

    August 22, 2026
    CA Entertainment

    Anna Faris Says Son Jack, 14, Asked Her To ‘Accept Jesus Christ’

    August 21, 2026
    CA Entertainment

    ‘DWTS’ Adds Tyler Cameron To New Cast

    August 21, 2026
    CA Entertainment

    Michelle Rodriguez Reflects On Earlier Demands Of Hollywood

    August 21, 2026
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Don't Miss

    El móvil para niños con geolocalización y botón SOS para encontrarlos rápidamente por menos de 100 euros

    News DeskAugust 22, 20260

    Para los padres, puede ser difícil saber cuándo es el mejor momento para que sus…

    Fans react as England dominate Pakistan to secure emphatic first Test win at Headingley

    August 22, 2026

    Símbolo de la Revolución Industrial, este puente de Inglaterra fue el primero de hierro fundido de la historia

    August 22, 2026

    Hanuma Vihari makes big prediction about Manav Suthar after India’s win over Sri Lanka in 1st Test

    August 22, 2026
    Tech news by Newsonclick.com
    Top Posts

    Travel Leaders Network: Listening, evaluating and helping members meet their needs

    August 7, 2026

    SOUND FIST: ALEX WARREN – RESCUER

    August 9, 2026

    ‘The Bachelorette’ Star’s Wife Slammed Mocking Severe Disorder

    August 9, 2026

    Timothée Chalamet Absent From Kylie Jenner’s Birthday Bash

    August 9, 2026
    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • Vimeo

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from SmartMag about art & design.

    Editors Picks

    El móvil para niños con geolocalización y botón SOS para encontrarlos rápidamente por menos de 100 euros

    August 22, 2026

    Fans react as England dominate Pakistan to secure emphatic first Test win at Headingley

    August 22, 2026

    Símbolo de la Revolución Industrial, este puente de Inglaterra fue el primero de hierro fundido de la historia

    August 22, 2026

    Hanuma Vihari makes big prediction about Manav Suthar after India’s win over Sri Lanka in 1st Test

    August 22, 2026
    About Us

    NewsOnClick.com is your reliable source for timely and accurate news. We are committed to delivering unbiased reporting across politics, sports, entertainment, technology, and more. Our mission is to keep you informed with credible, fact-checked content you can trust.

    We're social. Connect with us:

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest YouTube
    Latest Posts

    El móvil para niños con geolocalización y botón SOS para encontrarlos rápidamente por menos de 100 euros

    August 22, 2026

    Fans react as England dominate Pakistan to secure emphatic first Test win at Headingley

    August 22, 2026

    Símbolo de la Revolución Industrial, este puente de Inglaterra fue el primero de hierro fundido de la historia

    August 22, 2026

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
    • About Us
    • Editorial Policy
    • Privacy Policy
    • Terms and Conditions
    • Disclaimer
    • Advertise
    • Contact Us
    © 2026 Newsonclick.com || Designed & Powered by ❤️ Trustmomentum.com.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.